one hundred four

"So you guys become refugees and Steve grows a beard and becomes ridiculously hot because of it

"So you guys become refugees and Steve grows a beard and becomes ridiculously hot because of it. There's no way in hell that you two didn't share passionate nights together in cheap hotels,"

The statement rose a small laugh from Natasha as she shook her head, leaning back against the walls of the quinjet as she peered down at Audelia in her seat with a smile.

"Have I ever told you that over the years, you gain more and more of Tony's personality?"

"Guess it comes with the title of future Mrs. Stark," Deli shot back with a grin. "I'm your best friend, you can't lie to me. Tell me you two finally addressed the unspoken air between you both."

"Like you said, I can't lie to you," Natasha shrugged. "Nothing happened, Deli, and nothing is ever going to happen."

"Why, because you refuse to admit your feelings for Mr. Patriotic and that Steve is the world's leader on waiting too long?"

The comment drove another laugh out of Nat as she looked down at Deli with a fond smile.

"I missed you like hell,"

"Yeah, I missed you a lot, too,"

"Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0," they could hear Steve tell Sam at the front of the aircraft. Deli rose and followed Nat to the front, sending Wanda a comforting smile as she watched over Vision.

"I hope you're right about this, Cap. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to," Sam muttered under his breath.

The quinjet approached the green covered mountains, looking as if it was going to crash into them, before going right through, the sight of Wakanda before them making Deli's eyes grow big in wonder and amazement.

After Germany and Siberia, she never believed she'd get to see the mysterious Wakanda for herself. If only it were under better circumstances.

The quinjet landed on the designated strip as the ramp opened, allowing them to walk about to the awaiting King and his general. Steve, Natasha and Sam led the way out, Audelia and Nathan walking out along with Bruce and Rhodey while Wanda helped Vision to stand.

"Should we bow?" Bruce frantically questioned as Rhodey looked over at him.

"Oh course, he's a king,"

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something," Steve commented to T'Challa, shaking his head.

Bruce cleared his throat, bowing as Nathan and Rhodey hit him on the shoulder.

"Dude," Nathan commented with a smirk as Rhodey continued.

"Seriously, what are you doing?"

"We don't do that here," T'Challa commented to the man he had yet to meet. Deli stifled a laugh as Nathan and Rhodey gave him a smirk.