sixty-five

Audelia Motter's eyes moved along the keyboard before her, her eyes flicking back and forth as she moved through the various security systems of the Triskelion, trying to pinpoint the exact launch point of the ships to try and shut them down remot...

Audelia Motter's eyes moved along the keyboard before her, her eyes flicking back and forth as she moved through the various security systems of the Triskelion, trying to pinpoint the exact launch point of the ships to try and shut them down remotely from her end.

"Wilson, status update?" she called out over the comms.

"Found those bad guys Cap was talking about!"

"Yeah, I can tell," she retorted, hearing the sound of the gun fight in the background. "Natasha, pieces in place upstairs?"

"Just stepped on his moment. Prepare for the data dump,"

"Ready when you are, keep me posted," Audelia called back. "Steve, we're down to eight minutes get moving."

"Working on it. Thanks for asking so nicely,"

The sound of footsteps outside the door caught Audelia's attention as she slid backwards in her chair. She jumped to her feet, grabbing one of the metal tables in front of the door and wedging it between the handle in the wall just as she heard the consistent banging begin on the outside. Deli let out a curse under her breath, knowing that the HYDRA agents were here and looking for her.

"Steve? Need a status update quickly!"

"Alpha locked, Deli. Sam?"

"Bravo locked! Had to take a detour!"

Audelia ran back to the screens, pulling up the connection lines between the two ships in the air and locking them into place, securing them as her own as she uploaded her own security system firewall to the ships system, securing them as theirs.

"Two down, one to go," she reminded the pair. "Running out of time, get that last ship in my hands. Charlie Carrier's forty-five degrees off the port bow and you're down to six minutes."

"Motter, Alpha level confirmation is a go," Maria Hill's voice now flooded the comms. "Natasha is sending the dump confirmation."

"Just got it," she called back as she slid back into the chair, confirming the dump as all of SHIELD's files hit the internet all at once, a notification going off in the corner that had her raising her eyebrows. "And look, it's even trending. Sorry Nat."

"Don't apologize to me, start your apology to Tony," the red head called back. "He knows there's only one super genius out there with the power to dump highly classified information like that. Should probably prepare for the angry phone call."

Audelia froze for a second, swearing under her breath as she realized her friend was right just as the metal door across the room busted open. Deli's eyes went wide as she ducked under the metal table to her left as the shots rang out, the four HYDRA agents flooding the room.

Taking a deep breath, Audelia grabbed the gun holstered to her hip and rolled out from under the table, swiping out the legs of the agent beside her and disarming him, popping up and shooting at the other three agents across the room as she held the now unconscious agent in her hands out as a shield. She tossed the body across the room, knocking down two of the guards immediately and she scrambled for her briefcase by the window.