ninety-seven

"I will be there in fifteen minutes, maybe less-"

"We need this plane off the ground in 15 minutes-"

"Then I will make it ten!" Audelia was exasperated as she sighed, rubbing her temples as she clutched her phone. "It's going to be 15 if you don't let me get off the phone, Happy. Just...relax, I'm coming."

With another heavy sigh Deli hung up the phone, sliding it into her back pocket. The sound of Aurora's laughter filled the air as she spun on her heel, smiling at the sight of Tony walking toward her with the little girl fitted on his hip.

"Take it Happy is about to have a mental breakdown over there at the tower?" he questioned her.

"Unfortunately, which means if I don't leave in the next minute here I'll be breaking a few laws to get there," a laugh left Tony's lips at the comment from Deli. "You can be doing this too, you know. They just need a high level signature, not mine specifically."

"I would, but I think that we..." Tony placed his lips on Aurora's cheek, blowing a raspberry into her skin as she giggled at the feeling. "Are in desperate need of a nice play date together, just the two of us."

Tony's smile slipped off his face as Nathan appeared, slipping an arm around Tony's shoulder as he sent Audelia a cheeky grin.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure we are going to have so much fun tonight," Nate gave Tony's shoulder a squeeze, looking down at him. "Wouldn't you say so, T-Bag?"

"Don't," Tony pushed the arm off his shoulder, giving him a pointed look. "push your luck already with me Nae-Nae-"

"Please for the love of god play nice," Deli jumped in, trying to mask her laugh at their banter as she looked between them. "I will be gone an hour, tops. So please, please, play nice or I will send Pepper in here to deal with you two."

The pair gave her a mock salute as Deli shook her head. She grabbed Aurora's face, planting a kiss on her forehead before backing away toward the door.

"Please keep your dad's in check for me, baby," Deli spoke as she slipped on her coat, FRIDAY opening the door for you. "I love you guys, I'll be back!"

"We love you too!" they all chorused together. It brought a smile to her face as she climbed into the car, FRIDAY immediately auto-piloting it toward the tower in the middle of the city.

The night air felt cool on Deli's shoulder, blowing through her loose t-shirt as she stepped out of the vehicle and onto the New York streets right in front of the tower doors. She thanked FRIDAY before she entered the all too familiar building before her, entering the elevator and pressing the button for the floor she needed.

She arrived just on time, allowing happy to let go of the breath he was holding in. The last of the workers brought forth the papers that needed approval, and Audelia gave them their signature.