0

Third person p.o.v :

Jungkook's father Jeonhyun, was -still is- an honest man who wanted nothing but a family. When he met Taelee, he knew she is going to be his future wife. So, after courting her for 5 months they got married in July.

And with 7 years of marriage, and no luck in having children, Jeonhyun's family pressured him to marry another woman, but he never gave up on trying with his beautiful life partner.

Then just like a miracle; when Taelee was cooking one day, with her husband helping her, she got sick and fainted .

After that they found out she is 11 weeks pregnant. When Jeonhyun and Taelee found out, they broke out crying and hugging each other, promising themselves to protect their future baby from any danger and loving him wholeheartedly.

After the birth of Jungkook, in September first 1997, they became a complete family.

With Jungkook being one year old, they decided to move from the small city they were living in, to a smaller village, with less people and a healthier environment, in that small village, most of the population, were elders or middle aged people.

When children in the village, reach 4 years old, their parents move to bigger cities for a better life for their kids, Jungkook grew up with friends always leaving in the end.

When he asked his parents for the reason, they told him his friends have to go for complicated reasons he can't understand.

One day , after Jungkook finished all his tasks ( helping his mom clean the morning dishes ), he asked his mom if he could go out, she refused at first, afraid he might get hurt, but she couldn't resist his big doe eyes, so she gave up, telling him they will go out.

Hearing her agreement, he started jumping up and down happily laughing with his bunny plushie named koo (which his parents gifted him last year on his second birthday ).

Wandering in the forest, they finally settled down near a beautiful lake, because Jungkook got tired .

Sitting down, Jungkook took out his sandwich, his mother prepared, then he started eating while looking at the scenery.

////////////////////////////////////////

This is how Jungkook grew up: helping his mom in the housework, going out in the forest, drawing and taking photos, singing songs adorably and softly to his parents to get praised, and studying at home with his mom and dad helping.

As Jungkook got older, he became cuter, which didn't suit his muscular body.

As Jungkook was living in a small village with the population of 100 people where everyone knows each other, everyone knew him as the kid of the village.

With that and not watching Tv or having internet ( his parents didn't let him use it unless it's for studying), he grew up as an innocent bean, not knowing anything about the outside world, always in his world of art and music, thinking everything is beautiful in the world.

When Jungkook was 16 years old, his parents told him he will be a big brother, which resulted in him screaming and crying excitedly.

As the family was getting bigger, as Taelee was pregnant with triplets, they decided to move to the city, to have a better life for their big family, and for Jungkook to get to know the outside world and more people of his age.

Even if it's a bit late for kookie now .

Bye 🌸

(edited)