24

Third person p

Third person p.o.v :

After their confession, Jungkook and Taehyung went to a nearby cafe, and sat there, just holding each other's hands while smiling.

When the time for Taehyung to leave for his shift came, Jungkook wasn't pleased, he refused to let go, but after many attempts of Taehyung trying to convince his lover, Jungkook agreed to let go with a condition, the condition is that Taehyung comes to meet him tomorrow, since his mother is going out with her friends and his father will be at work.

Taehyung left the cafe all smiley and excited, as today was the happiest day of his life, he will need to tell his mom.

Jungkook was left alone in the cafe, to suffer from loneliness, he decided to get back home, to his mother, to update her of the news.

The next day :

Jungkook and Taehyung are now sitting in the younger's room, while he was sleeping on the older's chest, both quiet, with Jungkook listening to his lover's heartbeats.

"Hyungie, why do you have so many jobs?" Jungkook asked curiously, lifting his head from Taehyung's chest to look at him.

"It's because I didn't continue my studies, so now I am suffering." Taehyung said sadly.

"But mama and papa always say that people can have jobs without studying, it depends on how you use your mind. So not continuing studies doesn't mean you should have so many jobs." Jungkook said, talking like an adult.

"Well, yeah, that's true. But I didn't find someone that hired me for a better job, so I have to work in low budget jobs." Taehyung said, caressing Jungkook's hair.

"So for making more money you have to study?"

"In my case yes, if I had entered college, I would have just one job that covers everything, but I didn't and I wasn't the best in high school."

"But there are jobs without studies."

"Yeah, I guess. I am just too busy to think about a better future for myself."

"In that case, I will think for you." Jungkook said cheerfully, with sparkly eyes.

"Okay, as you wish." Taehyung said chuckling.

"Then let's do an interview for a better future." Jungkook said excitedly.

"Okay, let's start."

"What do you want to be?"

"I don't know, I lost interest in myself long ago."

"Well, I have interest in you, so I will make it double, for you and me. Different question: What is your dream?"

"I don't dream, I live the harsh reality."

"Well, for today on we will start dreaming together, who cares about reality. Next question: What impresses you the most?"

"What impresses me in what category?"

"In everything and everywhere. Just something you find interesting."

"Teaching I guess?"

"Why is that?"

"I like it, because even though I didn't continue my studies, and I wasn't the best, I still appreciate my teachers, how they taught everyone, I respected them and still do, I always remember what they taught me. I want people to feel the same for me, I want them to look up to me like I did to my teachers."

"Then become one."

"I tried, but they didn't accept me."

"How many times did you try?"

"Twice or thrice."

"Did you prepare for it?"

"Not much. Because I kinda knew I wouldn't be accepted even if I try."

"That is the problem. Don't decide whether you will succeed or not, you just have to try your best, your hardest, don't jump to conclusions. Just work really hard for what you want, because you will reach it in the end."

"Well then, I think I will try this year, harder than before." Taehyung said motived.

"That is how I like my hyungie." Jungkook said clapping happily.

"Thank you for the motivation, honey." Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's cheek.

"You're very very welcome. I will always be there for you, forever and ever, whenever you need me." Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung's eyes, smiling innocently and adorably.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Taehyung said, bringing Jungkook to his chest.

"You existed." Jungkook replied, as he hugged Taehyung back.

Both of them fell asleep, holding each other tightly, with a cute smile on both of their faces.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)