Children: Part 1

Hey

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook and Taehyung have been married for 3 years now, Taehyung is a university professor and Jungkook is a professional photographer working with different agencies, as he is a free photographer.

Their life was perfect for them, they had each other, they loved each other, they fought but after they still kissed and made up.

They had everything they needed, but this days they have been craving to hear a child's noise around their house.

Both of Jungkook and Taehyung didn't tell each other their thoughts, they kept them to themselves fearing that the other will refuse.

But one day when Jungkook was talking to his mom about this topic, Taehyung heard him and decided to open the subject.

So late at night, when both of them were laying on their bed, cuddling and listening to each other's heartbeats, suddenly Taehyung's heartbeat raised and Jungkook grew worried so he asked him about it.

"Hyungie, what's wrong? Is something bothering you? Is it work? Did something happen? You know you can always tell right? Please don't hide things from me." Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung with a pout and a sad look on his pretty face.

"I am sorry baby, I have been hiding something from you." Taehyung said with a guilty look on his face.

"Were you the one that ate my cookies?" Jungkook asked suspiciously.

"No! It was Jungmin." Taehyung said, face palming.

"That little devil, and when I asked him he said it was not him, I will scold him later." Jungkook said with a determined look.

"You sure you can? You always say that but when he gives puppy eyes you end up forgiving him." Taehyung said smiling.

"Well that's true, he is just so cute I can't, I can give him the whole world if he asked for it." Jungkook said smiling a bit.

"Would you do the same if we had a child?" Taehyung didn't himself until those words left his mouth, but Jungkook was lost in the dream of having a kid that he didn't notice anything.

"I wouldn't do just that. I will give them my care, my love, my health, my heart, and everything they ask for, having them around would be a bless and would more happy than to take care of that blessing." Jungkook said dreaming.

"What would you think if I said I want the same? I want a little child with us, to raise and care for." Taehyung said, which made Jungkook immediately get up.

"Really? For real, you are serious, right?" Jungkook said with hopeful eyes.

"Of course I am serious bun." Taehyung said smiling, and the second he knew it's true, Jungkook started screaming and jumping on the bed, screaming 'We are having a baby!!' over and over again.

"Well I already have you as my baby." Taehyung said chuckling, but he didn't get to finish his sentence as Jungkook pulled him out from the bed, so they could dance together.

They both held hands, dancing together happily, the smiles not leaving their faces.

Vote what you want, I will write the next part today, you have 3 hours to vote.

Adoption

Mpreg

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.