11

Hello, thanks to everyone for reading my story, I wish you all a happy and a peaceful life 🌸💜.

Extra very special thanks to the people who follow me and always vote or comment on the chapters, I appreciate every one of you, you always make my day and make me happy on the worst days , thank you so so so much, love you so so so much 🌸💜.

Sorry for the long message 😔 .

Third person p.o.v :

Upon waking up, Taehyung searched for warmth, the warmth of someone sleeping next to him, and when he didn't find any, he closed his eyes, he didn't get up and look up because the only thing that he will see is darkness and wondered if all what happened yesterday was just a dream, a fantasy his mind created for him to forget about his emptiness.

But just as he was about to be eaten by his dark thoughts, he smelled a good smell and heard a singing voice.

So he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was light, that is weird, the sun doesn't shine in his room, and whose voice is it? He lives alone, and nobody visits him.

Therefore to discover whose voice it is, he got up from the bed and left the unknown room, walking out of the room, he remembered how he got there, and went to the way he got upstairs from.

When he got down, he went to the kitchen, and the first thing he noticed is a dancing figure of a male, of a boy, of Jungkook.

'So it wasn't a dream after all' Taehyung thought as he couldn't control the big smile appearing on his face.

"Hyung!!! You woke up, I was just about to wake you up since you told me you had work." Jungkook said as he noticed Taehyung in the kitchen.

"How do you know I have work?" Taehyung asked confused.

"You already forgot? You told me yesterday when we were cleaning the dishes." Jungkook said with an innocent smile.

"I did? Maybe I forgot. Where are your parents by the way?" Taehyung said grabbing a water bottle from the fridge, and sitting in the table.

"They left for mama's doctor appointment." Jungkook said getting a glass for Taehyung.

"Thank you." Taehyung said as he took the glass pouring the water into the glass."They left this early? It's just 7 a.m." Taehyung said as he already checked the time in his phone when he was coming down.

"Yeah, since mama is pregnant with not just one baby but three babies, the doctor always tells them to come early so they can do all the tests, and to not delay other patient's appointments." Jungkook said smiling.

"Oh, ok. What are you making?" Taehyung said getting up and looking over Jungkook's shoulders.

"Pancakes!!!" Jungkook said excitedly as he showed Taehyung the pancake mixture and the empty frying pan. " It just needs to be cooked and it will be ready, so while I am cooking you go shower ok?"

"But I don't have any clean clothes." Taehyung said sulking, he really wanted to shower but he doesn't want to wear his dirty over his clean body and he doesn't want to ask the younger for another set of clothes, the pajamas are already enough.

"Don't worry, I put some clothes of mine on my desk for you to wear, and I think they will fit you just fine." Jungkook said patting Taehyung shoulder.

"But I don't want to disturb you, I will take a shower when I return to my house at night." Taehyung said scratching his neck.

"No, it's fine. I want you to wear them, just do as I say, okay?" Jungkook said pouting.

"But....but..." Taehyung hesitated.

"No buts, you are going to wear them, okay? I said okay?" Jungkook said, puppy eyes glaring at Taehyung.

"Okay." Taehyung said convinced.

"Now leave, and let me cook or you will be late for your work." Jungkok said pushing Taehyung out of the kitchen.

"I am leaving, I am leaving, you don't need to push me." Taehyung said as left the kitchen with small steps.

Going upstairs Taehyung had one thought in his mind: ' I wonder if that is how it is like to have someone care for you, or have a caring wife. Ashhh?!? What am I saying? I should go cool my head in the shower.'

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)