Children: Part 2

Well the votes were clear, everyone that commented wanted mpreg, but guess who is the writer? Me! And what does the writer want? Adoption! And what is this chapter about? Adopting a kid!

Sowwy 😣.

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook and Taehyung have been going to adoption centers for months now, but each time their request to take a child in gets rejected.

Every time they enter a adoption center, the workers will welcome them with the same fake smile, take them to the kids, talk nicely, compliment them, but once they say they are a couple, they give them a dirty look, and tell them they can't adopt someone from there, that it is not allowed.

Jungkook would cry on Taehyung's shoulder every time they came back from an adoption center, sometimes some people didn't just give dirty looks, but bad words and insults too. Taehyung would hug him telling him they will never understand their feelings, and that his tears are worth a million to waste on those kind of people. And in the rare times where Taehyung was the one to break down, Jungkook would hug him tightly telling how much he loves him and that they are okay, they are fine as they are.

Jungkook almost gave up on the idea of adoption, since it didn't bring them anything but sorrow, but Taehyung convinced him to try one last time.

Now they are standing in front of Love Yourself adoption center, with hopeful eyes.

They both entered, immediately noticing the colorfulness of the place, which bought a small smile to their faces.

At the reception sat a girl surrounded by weird drawings and different objects.

"Welcome!" Said the girl with a huge smile, as she noticed the couple.

"Hey." Said Jungkook with a small smile.

"I am Amy, how can I help you?"

"I am Taehyung and this is my husband Jungkook, we were wondering if we can adopt a kid from here?" Taehyung said with hopeful eyes.

"Of course, you are such cute couple by the way. You just need to fill some forms and give us some information, then you can choose a child from here and see if they accept going with you." Amy said, her smile not leaving her face.

"Really? It's not a problem we are both males?" Taehyung said with a desperate voice wanting her to say no.

"No! Of course not, why would it be? If you can give the child love and care, that would be all that we can ask for." Amy said with a soft voice.

"I would give them all the love and care I have in my heart and soul. Thank you so much." Jungkook said, tears falling from his eyes.

"Thank you, you don't know how much this means for us." Taehyung said smiling genuinely.

"You don't have to thank me, I am just doing my job. I am happy to be able to help. Should we go meet the kids?" Amy said, leaving her desk.

"Yes! Of course. Let's go." Jungkook said excitedly, which made both Taehyung and Amy chuckle, because of his cuteness.

"Here is where the kids play, it's the break time so most of them are here, you might not find all of them now since some are running around, so take your time, I would be just right back, I need to inform my boss about you guys wanting to update someone." Amy said, after taking them to a place filled with children from different ages, and then leaving both to look around.

Taekook held hands, smiling to each other, then started scrolling around the place.

A lof of kids approached them, asking them to play with them, and taekook agreed happily, as both were dragged in different direction by various kids.

"Can I put the flower crown on you, pwease?" Said a kid shyly.

"Of course, dear. It would my pleasure to accept it." Jungkook said looking at the adorable child.

Jungkook was resting as he felt tired after running around with the kids, when this kid approached him, with a flower crown in his hands.

"Here, you look more beautiful now." The kid said putting the crown on top of Jungkook's head.

"Thank you, handsome little guy. What is your name?" Jungkook said, gesturing the kid to sit beside him.

"Yeonjun, you mister?" Yeonjun said sitting on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook didn't mind, and let Yeonjun get comfortable in his lap.

"I am Jungkook, Kim Jungkook. And how old are you Yeonjun?"

"5 and a half, you mister?" Yeonjun said playing with Jungkook's shirt.

"I am 24, and the mister over there is Taehyung my husband." Jungkook said pointing at Taehyung.

"Your husband? But mister isn't a girl, you can't marry another boy."

"And why is that?"

"A boy said it and I heard an adult say it once, they said it's disg...disgus... I forgot the word, but they said that word then said for two boys to be together."

"That adult is just ignorant, you can be anyone as long as you love them, gender shouldn't be a barrier that stops love."

"Really?"

"Yes, so always remember, you can be with anyone you want, in condition that you will love them forever, and that is how I feel for my husband."

"You can love someone forever?"

"Of course."

"Then can you love two people forever?"

"Hmm, yeah, because there is different types of loves, you can love someone forever as their friend or parents."

"Then can you love me forever?" Yeonjun said looking at Jungkook with teary eyes.

Just as Jungkook was about to answer, he fainted on the spot, making Yeonjun scared, and Taehyung rush to his side.

😉

Expected that?

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.