Children: Part 9

Wow, just wow, I feel so proud of myself for making this story, and for you who is reading it.

Thank you so much for everything 😊😘.

I purple you 💜.

Third person p.o.v:

"Hyungie, can't you let me sleep for just two minutes, I am tired." Jungkook said as Taehyung screams woke him up.

"Oh, I am sorry, I thought it was going to be a sad ending, you go back to sleeping." Taehyung apologized leaving Jungkook's side to see his babies.

Jungkook woke up 5 minutes later because of the babies cries, so he requested if he could hold them. When he took them in his hands, tears fell from his eyes, they were so beautiful, the prettiest baby girls, they looked exactly like their father, they just got his eyes, which Taehyung completely disagrees on, saying they looked more like Jungkook since he is the beautiful one, Jungkook laughed, tears stains on his face.

Taehyung laughed along with him kissing on his lips, telling he loves the new addition to their family, they are becoming a big family now.

Jungkook got back to sleeping, as he couldn't keep his eyes open for too long, the nurses took the babies to do all the necessary things, and Taehyung left the room to tell the good news to Yeonjun and the others.

Yeonjun jumped on his father telling him if his mama was okay, Taehyung answered positively with a smile, telling Yeonjun he has two little sisters now.

Yeonjun squealed and Taehyung twirled him around, both having a huge smile on their faces.

"Can I see them?" Yeonjun asked with sparkly eyes.

"I don't know, let me ask the nurse." Taehyung said, and put Yeonjun down, going to a nurse.

"Excuse me."

"Yes?"

"My children were born 15 to 20 minutes ago, I wonder if I can go see them?"

"Yes of course, they must be in the new born section, what are their names?"

"We haven't decided yet."

"Oh, then your last name?"

"Kim."

"Too many kims here, your first name?"

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."

"Oh, you're the father of the new two girls?"

"Yes, I am."

"Your babies are so cute, everyone in the hospital went to look at them."

"Oh, they got it from their mother." Taehyung said proudly.