1

Third person p.o.v:

After a few months of planning, the Jeon family finally went off to their new life.

Sitting in the car, Jungkook was sitting face glued to the window, eyes sparkling when he sees something new. As his parents saw this, they chuckled at his cute behavior.

Finally, after 7 hours of being on the road, they finally reached their destination, Seoul.

Looking at the back seat, to tell Jungkook they have reached their destination, they noticed that he was asleep on his jacket while having a peaceful face .

( I couldn't help myself not putting this photo, he is too cute 😆 )

Wondering if they should wake him up or not, as he looked so peaceful, they reluctantly decided to wake him up.

"Kookie, bun bun, wake up, we're here." Taelee said, shaking her son lightly, after a few minutes Jungkook woke up.

Yawning he looked at his mother asking her: "Where are we ?"

"We're in Seoul, baby ." Taelee replied to her son.

"Really!!!" Jungkook said excitedly, looking outside the window, staring at the huge building, and the pile of people walking down the street.

Smiling at himself, he asked his parents: "Where are we going now?"

"We are going to our new house, bunny." His father replied smiling, to his overly excited son.

" But , but I thought we are going to explore." Jungkook said pouting, as he puffed his cheeks, his excitement dying down .

"We are sorry, honey. But mama is tired, the babies make me tired easily." His mother replied, smiling sadly at her son.

" It's okay, mama. You need to take care of yourself, you have babies inside of you after all." Jungkook said, remembering his mother was pregnant with three babies.

'They must be heavy, how could they fit all in there? And how did they get in there anyway?' Jungkook thought, while looking at his mother's stomach .

Seeing her son in a daze, she thought he was still sad, and said : "Why don't you go out when we reach the house, there's a park near there? What do you think?"

" Yes, yes!!!! I want to go." Jungkook said , smiling brightly.

"No , what if he got kidnapped? Injured? What if a car runs into him? No way I'm gonna let this happen." His father said, as he was worried someone might do something to his adorable son.

Hearing his father's disapproval, his mood became worse, he looked at his father, in the mirror of the car, with teary puppy eyes, slightly sniffing .

Looking at his son's teary face, he complied and agreed to let Jungkook out, but after warning him of strangers and cars, he was about to give him an electric gun, but Taelee stopped him shaking her head.

"What if someone tries to attack him????? " Jeonhyun said, face dark, eyes looking scary.

"No one will attack him, rest assured, it's still daylight, and anyway he knows martial arts as well, remember?"

As Jeonhyun continued to panic, and Taelee calming him, Jungkook kept nodding his head, not listening to what they are saying at all, just happy he can go out, and see new things.

Bye 🌸 .

Sorry for the mistakes . (˘・_・˘)

(edited)