Promise rings: Part 1

Promise ring: A promise ring is often given as a first symbol of commitment between two people in a romantic relationship

Promise ring:
A promise ring is often given as a first symbol of commitment between two people in a romantic relationship. When you give someone a promise ring, it means that you promise to love that person always. In fact, a promise ring is usually given when, for whatever reason, it's too soon for the couple to get married.

Third person p.o.v:

Today is Jungkook and Taehyung's fourth anniversary, but since Taehyung is in another city for an exam, to become a university teacher, they couldn't celebrate the anniversary together.

Jungkook woke up in their bed, but with an empty space beside him, he almost forgot Taehyung wasn't there, but the coldness reminded him.

Jungkook felt lonely without Taehyung beside him, they were never separated for more than a day, it's almost like Taehyung became his oxygen (oxyjin).

Just as Jungkook was getting sadder and sadder, he remembered what Taehyung told him before he left: "If you ever get lonely when I am away, look at our promise ring and remember that I will always love you, now till forever, I am always there with you, no matter how far I am from you."

Remembering his words, Jungkook looked at his ring, got up, with a little smile, and started doing his morning routine.

While eating his breakfast, Jungkook glanced at his ring, getting flashbacks of the day Taehyung gave him the ring.

Flashback:

It was a normal day, he got up with Taehyung hugging him from the side, as both of them were naked because of yesterday's activity, since today is a holiday.

Jungkook tried to get up, by removing his boyfriend's hands from his waist, and just as he finally got his hands off, and got up, Taehyung grabbed him, pushing back into the bed, as he got on top of Jungkook, caging him between his arms.

"Where were you going?" Taehyung asked with his sexy husky voice.

"The bathroom, I want to take a shower." Jungkook said blushing, trying not to look down.

"Oh, then let's go together." Taehyung said as he was about to lift Jungkook.

"Ah, yah, wait don't, we are both naked, let's wear something first." Jungkook said stopping Taehyung from lifting him.

"Why? We will get them off in the shower anyway." Taehyung said, as he lifted Jungkook up, not giving him the chance to refuse.

As Jungkook was about to negotiate with Taehyung, he found himself already inside the shower, with Taehyung smirking beside him, a lustful look on his face, as he eyed Jungkook from up to down.

Jungkook understood that look since his boyfriend does it a lot, especially in the night time or when he sees him undressed, he thought it was weird at first but quickly understood the meaning of it, since he is matured now and going to high school really opened on a lot of things.

Jungkook thinks that Taehyung is the only one having that look, but what he didn't know that he had the same look, viewing his boyfriend's body with a hungry look, well it's his boyfriend's fault for having such a sexy body, so it's only fair if he was allowed to take a bite or two, from here and there.

Feeling each other's heated look, they both knew what they wanted, both hungry for each other.

After they finished showering, and doing some business there, they got out, then started getting dressed, as Taehyung told Jungkook he planned a date for both of them.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)