15

I love me, myself and I, and you all 😉💜

Taehyung p.o.v :

Everything is clear now, everything makes sense now, the emotions I feel when I am with him, the happiness that I feel with just being beside him, the empty hole in my heart that feels like it's not there when I am with him, the want of him being mine, of wanting him to be my other half, how did all of this happen in two days? How did this happen so fast? What do I do now? How should I act now? How do I act normally in front of Jungkook?

Third person p.o.v :

After knowing his real emotions, Taehyung is confused, and afraid of them, of his feelings, he wants to get rid of them.

And just like that the day finished before he noticed, the whole day was black in his head, he couldn't remember anything, he didn't remember what happened to Jungkook, or when his morning shift finished, and when his night one started, it's like someone else lived this day instead of him.

Taehyung got back home at 4 a.m, went to his bed and just laid there, his thoughts still running wild, that he didn't notice when his eyes closed, and that he slept.

Taehyung basically blacked out the whole day, he doesn't have that day in his memory, but Jungkook has it.

Back in time to the morning:

Jungkook p.o.v :

'Why is hyungie silent all of a sudden' I thought as I looked at hyungie and started asking him if he is okay, but he stayed quiet, then he left my table, and started to serve other customers. Rude!

'Didn't he say he will serve me?' I thought pouting, he is the one that told me to not talk to others, now he left. Did he get mad I talked to that guy? What should I do? Should I talk to him?

No, he is working I shouldn't disturb him, anyway I came here to see him work not to talk.

Third person p.o.v :

Jungkook ordered a bonana milkshake, and started observing Taehyung movements, Taehyung looked really cool in his eyes, he is the ideal male idol for him, at first when Jungkook talked to Taehyung he was a little afraid of him, but when they talked Taehyung wasn't as he seemed, he is caring, loving, cheerful, he just needed someone.

Jungkook kept staring at Taehyung discovering a new feature in him every minute, discovering how handsome he is, how well-built he is, how tall he is, how perfect he is, smiling every time he remembered something about Taehyung, and Taehyung whose head was full of thoughts didn't notice Jungkook's heated stares.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for 3 hours straight, he himself didn't notice until he felt the need to use the bathroom, so he got up and went to do his business, a very hard business, and when he got back, he was shocked that there was 4 glasses of...

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for 3 hours straight, he himself didn't notice until he felt the need to use the bathroom, so he got up and went to do his business, a very hard business, and when he got back, he was shocked that there was 4 glasses of banana milkshakes on his table, when did he order all of that?

Actually, when Jungkook finished his first milkshake, an employee came and asked him if he needs anything else, and Jungkook just said another unconsciously as he was focused on Taehyung and nothing else, so the employee understood it as Jungkook is ordering another, so that how Jungkook ended up drinking 4 milkshakes.

Looking around him, Jungkook found the cafe full of people, where did this people come from? What time is it?

'It's 12 p.m, what??? How did that happen?' Jungkook was shocked (Jungshook) at how time flew so fast, he felt that it was just 2 minutes, he wouldn't have noticed if nature didn't call.

Did his parents call him?

Yes, they have been calling him for half an hour, and his father is close to report him missing, and to killing Taehyung, but that is another story.

Jungkook grabbed his new phone and paid for his drinks, and left the cafe in a hurry, embarrassed of himself staring at his hyungie for that long.

'Hyungie must think that I am so weird now, staring at him that long, he won't talk to me again, he won't meet me again, he hates me now. Why did I do that?' Jungkook had glossy teary eyes right now, the thought of not being able to be with his hyungie made his heart ache, the thoughts of his hyungie hating him made him cry.

Jungkook returned home with puffy eyes and runny nose, and when his parents asked what is wrong, he just ran to his room and shut himself inside.

Third person p.o.v :

While one of them realized his feelings and is now confused of what he should do with them, the other one still doesn't know what is happening to him, what is happening to his heart.

Bye🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)