Promise rings: Part 2

Still in the flashback:

Jungkook and Taehyung got out, as Taehyung drove them to their date destination.

When they stopped, Taehyung opened the door for Jungkook, and told him to go straight up without him, because he has something to do.

Jungkook got suspicious, but his suspicion was quickly washed off, when Taehyung smiled at him.

Walking straight up, Jungkook found red rose petals on his way there, they were everywhere, the floor, the tables, the chairs, everything was covered with red roses.

At the end of the way there was a single table, with a white flower bouquet, queen Anne's lace, on it and a letter beside it.

"I fell for you the moment you appeared in my life
Meeting you is a blessing I am always thankful for
Will you be my sanctuary?"

That was written in the letter, Jungkook took the flowers in his hands, smelling it's scent.

  Jungkook smiled and looked around looking for Taehyung to tell him his answer, but Taehyung wasn't there, the only thing that was there was a big sign with 'Follow the pink petals', so Jungkook did, they were just right in the end of the red ros...

Jungkook smiled and looked around looking for Taehyung to tell him his answer, but Taehyung wasn't there, the only thing that was there was a big sign with 'Follow the pink petals', so Jungkook did, they were just right in the end of the red roses path.

After walking for a couple of minutes, Jungkook reached a room filled with his and Taehyung's photos.

Jungkook wandered around the room, looking at every picture, remembering the memory behind it.

In the room, there was also a bouquet of flowers, but this time it was a bouquet of daisies, with a letter beside it.

"Your existence is my purpose
You are my purpose
The purpose of my life
You have given me my purpose
Will you stay with me?"

  "Your existence is my purpose   You are my purpose  The purpose of my life You have given me my purpose   Will you stay with me?"

Jungkook looked around him, still wondering where Taehyung was, because in this moment he wanted to give him a big hug.

At the end of the room, there was another door, with a sign that said 'follow the yellow petals'.

Jungkook did as told, and now he is in a small forest, and Taehyung was there, he saw him extend his hand to him, so Jungkook walked to him.

Taehyung took his boyfriend's hands in his, kissing them, then looking at his boyfriend with a sweet smile.

"I met you when darkness almost swallowed me, you saved me, you made me see the light, you loved me, you made me love myself even more, I smile every day seeing you beside me, I don't need anybody else if you are there, you complete me, so will you keep doing that, being yourself, making me feel loved? Will you stay with me, now till forever?"

"Of course I will." Jungkook said, as tears fell from his eyes.

"Don't cry, I will start crying too." Taehyung said, as he got emotional, even though he told himself not to.

"I'm not crying you are." Jungkook said as he sniffled.

"Hhhh, yeah I am the one crying." Taehyung said as he chuckled, as he wiped Jungkook's tears away.
"I know I am still not capable of making you my husband yet, but I wanted to give you this ring as a promise that I will always be with you, I love you and I will always do." Taehyung said, as he took out a ring from his pocket."I know it's not the best ring out there but I hope you like it."

"Of course I like it, it's from you why wouldn't I like it? Can you put it on my finger for me?"

"Of course." Taehyung said, as he took Jungkook's left hand, putting the ring on his finger.

"I don't have a ring for you." Jungkook said, as he sulked.

"No worries, I got us a pair, here, will you put it for me?"

"I will happily do." Jungkook said, as he took the ring putting it on Taehyung's finger.

Jungkook looked at his finger, then at Taehyung's, and started giggling.

"We are matching."

"Yes, we always do."

Jungkook and Taehyung walked away from the place, hand in hand, smiling to each other.

End of flashback.

Jungkook kissed the ring in his hand, then got up to go to his classes.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)