Children: Part 10

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

Months have passed and the little babies are slowly growing, it was hard for both Jungkook and Taehyung, because first Jungkook couldn't produce milk for a long period of time, after 2 months, his body went back to be as he never gave birth, so they had to give them powder milk every day, second having twins didn't help much, since if one of them cry the other will start crying as well, third the money, they already have everything prepared but they didn't realize they will need more so they end up taking money from the money they were saving for a new car.

Yeonjun was always helpful, playing with his sisters and stopping them from crying sometimes, but Jungkook didn't let him help too much telling to go play with the neighbors kid Soobin, his friend.

Jungkook put a whole schedule on how to take care of the babies and Yeonjun, the days repeat themselves with a little difference.

A day in their life:

Taehyung doesn't work in the morning so he let him sleep and cuddle with Yeonjun as he goes to Jimin and Yoonji.
At 7 am he wakes Yeonjun to prepare him to school and Taehyung to have breakfast together while the babysitter watch the twins.
Taehyung takes Yeonjun to school after he prepares Yeonjun's lunch and kisses him goodbye.
He cleans the house and stay with the babies.
Taehyung gets back home and they have a talk of how everything is going.
Taehyung goes to work after eating lunch and kissing his family members.
Jungkook goes out for an hour to take some photos and goes grocery shopping on the way back.
In the afternoon, he goes out with the babies, to take Yeonjun from school and go to a playground.
At night, Taehyung gets back and they have dinner and watch a movie together as Yeonjun tell them about his day at school.
Taehyung and Yeonjun take a bath together while Jungkook washes the babies.
Jungkook tells Yeonjun a story before bed and kisses his forehead and goes to sleep, with Taehyung doing the same.
Jungkook put the babies in their crib that's inside their room, singing to Jimin and Yoonji so they could sleep.
Jungkook and Taehyung talk before going to sleep.

This is what they do everyday with a little of changes effected by Taehyung's teaching schedule, expect Saturday and Sunday when the grandparents take the children to spend time with them.

The Kim's take the children on Saturday and the Jeon's on Sunday, leaving the couple to have some time alone.

Jungkook still is a photographer but he doesn't have photoshoots anymore, as he prefers to take pictures of his children and natural sceneries, plus his husband of course.

They still have fights but they try not to let affect their children as both keep their voices down and talk their problems out, not letting them inside for too long.

Yeonjun has always been a good kid, not getting in fights or arguments, but when he does he always apologize and admit his mistake, making Jungkook praise him every time.

As Years passed, the once shy child who cried when his mama fainted is now a handsome middle schooler dreaming to be an idol, and the once babies are beautiful elementary school girls taking the heart of every boy who sees them.

Yeonjun never fought with his little sisters always treating them like the most precious items in the world, breaking the nose of everyone making or even trying to make them cry.

Yoonji and Jimin were the same, loving their older brother dearly, always running after him calling him oppa.

Yoonji and Jimin didn't fight, just once when Yoonji told Jimin she loves her more than Jimin loves Yoonji, they didn't talk to each other for 20 minutes, 20 minutes, reminder 20 minutes, making both feel extremely lonely and running to each other's hands and making up.

Today was a normal day in the Kim's household, Yeonjun got back from Soobin's house, Yoonji and Jimin finished playing, Taehyung got back from work, all to have dinner and meet their light and angel, their Jungkook.

Jungkook welcomed every one of them with a hug and kiss, with a how are you and how was your day.

They all sat down and started eating their dinner, all chatting and talking about random things, until Jungkook released a bomb.

"I am pregnant, four months, the doctor says it's possibly quadruplets this time." Jungkook said sipping his banana milk.

The end.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.