Children: Part 4

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

"Baby, you know you always told me how you wanted to have a baby on your own and feel them in your tummy?" Taehyung asked, holding Jungkook's hands.

"Yes, but why are you bringing this up? You know that it's impossible." Jungkook said depressed.

"Well, turns out it's not. You are pregnant kookie, their is a little bean in your tummy, right here." Taehyung said, putting Jungkook's hand on his stomach.

"Huh? Don't lie to me Taehyung, don't make me believe a lie that will break me later." Jungkook said as he was about to cry, but then he felt something in his stomach, it felt warm for a reason, it felt like something or someone was comforting him.

This weird feelings, he have been feeling for more than a month now, feeling that someone is moving in his tummy, that someone is there, and sometimes when Taehyung doesn't arrive in time, he gets lonely so he starts talking to his tummy, telling it about his days, that felt so weird for Jungkook, he never done something like that before, but if what Taehyung said was the truth it can explain a lot.

"Baby, baby!! Where did your mind go?" Taehyung said, waking Jungkook from his daze.

"Are you saying the truth? You are not joking right? Please tell me you are not." Jungkook said with teary eyes.

"I will never lie to you, or joke around with something this serious, so believe me, believe my words, we are going to be parents baby, we are having a baby, our baby." Taehyung said, putting his forehead on Jungkook's.

"A little one is in my tummy? They are with us?" Jungkook said tears falling from his eyes.

"Yes kookie, they are in your tummy, with us." Taehyung said his tears falling as well, all this nights of crying and confronting each other when they already had their little one with them.

"Hello, little one, how are you doing there?" Jungkook said, a smile spreading across his face, tears stain on his face.

"It's appa, can you hear me? Appa promise to take care of you, so please stay safe in mommy's tummy, okay? And don't bother or tire mommy a lot." Taehyung said, putting his head on Jungkook's stomach.

"What should we call him?" Jungkook said caressing Taehyung's hair.

"Our little one, our little angel, our little butterfly." Taehyung said with a boxy smile.

"Little one it is." Jungkook said, and they both quieted down, Taehyung's head still on Jungkook's stomach as Jungkook caressed his husband's hair.

"Papa and Mama will be super happy when they found out." Jungkook said giggling thinking about their reaction and how happy they will be.

"They surely will, do you think it's a boy or a girl?" Taehyung asked, lifting his head up and looking at Jungkook.

"Hmm, maybe both." Jungkook said giggling.

"That would be even better." Taehyung said with a huge smile.

Should they adopt Yeonjun?

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry If there is any mistakes.