24 extra: the moms

So this is just an extra of Taehyung conversation with his mother, and what Jungkook talked about with his mother.

Taehyung p.o.v :

I just finished work and was on my way to my house, when I remembered that I have to talk to my mother, since it's already 05:15 a.m.

When I arrived home, I called my mom right away, and after a few rings she answered.

"Good morning, mom."

"Good morning, Taetae. How are you doing? Are you tired? Are you eating well? Do you need any money or anything? Are you getting enough rest?"

"Yeah, I am fine, I am eating well, especially this week, and about resting, I am sleeping better these days." I said, already used to her worried self.

"So how is everything going? Did you find a lover?"

"Actually, I did."

"Really!?!?"

"Yeah, I asked him out yesterday, and he said yes."

"That is great, is he cute?"

"Yes, super cute, the cutest person I have ever met. And he is so nice, kind and innocent, amazing, and everything good you can find in someone."

"That is lovely, honey. Congratulations, cherish him a lot, okay?"

"I will, don't worry."

"So, have you talked to your father? Should I tell him you have a lover now?"

"No, he doesn't need to know, he will just be bothered."

"Taehyung, I told you he regrets what he told you, he really loves you, you are his son no matter what."

"I know, I just don't have the courage to talk to him, I feel like I disappointed him, both of you."

"Taehyung! You never disappointed us, you are our lovable son, nothing can change it, not your personality, nor your sexuality."

"Okay, mom. I need to go to my other job now, goodbye."

"Okay, but don't forget to get some rest, okay. And say hey to your little boyfriend for me."

"I will, talk you to you soon."

"Goodbye son, wish you all the best. I love you."

"I love you too."

After hanging up, I dragged my tired self to the door, to my other job.

I really need a break, or else I will break.

Jungkook p.o.v :

After I returned home, I ran to the living room, where mama is usually sitting watching dramas.

"Mama!!! You won't believe what happened!!!"

"Did Taehyung ask you out?"

"How did you know?"

"My motherly instincts. If he didn't I would have locked both of you in a room, and put a recording camera to have my fill, so that's disappointing, but it's okay, I can still do that."

"What are you talking about? And why are you drooling?"

"Oh, it's nothing, you don't have to worry. So come sit next to mama."

"Yes?"

"So tell me the details, what exactly happened?"

"He told he liked me, then I told him I am not sure about my feelings, but he said it's fine and he is happy with just that. Then we become lovers, and and kiss.... kissed." Jungkook said, blushing madly.

"Nice, nice. So kookie, do you know what happens in a relationship?"

"We go on dates, talk, love each other a lot, hold hands, kiss, then marry, and be together forever."

"Well, part of it is like that, but kookie there is something you forgot."

"What? Love each other more?"

"Kind of, it's the good business."

"What business?"

"This is why I told Jeonhyun we need to teach biology and about se*."

"Where you did you dose off to mama?"

"I am here, I was just praying for Taehyung's sanity and limits."

"Why?"

"Nothing, nothing at all. It's just he needs it."

"Okay, but you didn't tell what business."

"You will know soon. Help me make dinner, your papa is coming soon."

Both got up, and started preparing dinner, with Jungkook blushing every time he remembers Taehyung, and Taelee planning to find a way to educate her child.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)