Children: Part: 6

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook woke up extra early today, as his excitement didn't let him sleep, they already talked to Amy about the topic, she told them that she was waiting for their call, as Yeonjun cried the whole day, thinking that Jungkook fainting was his fault, Jungkook felt his heart break upon hearing the news, it made him feel even worse, thinking that if he talked to Taehyung earlier this wouldn't have happened, but what's done is already done, so he promised himself to make up for it by treating Yeonjun the best he could for the rest of his life.

Jungkook had a soft spot for Yeonjun the moment he saw him, imagining Yeonjun crying made him want to kill the person causing him that, but in this case he cannot, but that doesn't mean he won't do it in the future if someone touched his angel.

Maybe Jungkook can understand his father a little, the possibilities of different things happening made him want to protect Yeonjun with his body and soul, and he will.

Taehyung wasn't even better, he couldn't sleep either, as his mind was full of anxiety, he feared he wouldn't be a good father for Yeonjun, the thought of ever treating him badly unconsciously made him terrified, but he promised himself and kookie he would be the best parent and example for his child, the thought of having Yeonjun as his son made him smile.

Taekook arrived at the orphanage with gifts in their hands, they wore their best clothes to impress Yeonjun.

"Hey, I am glad you guys came back again." Amy said smiling as she saw them walking in.

"We are too, we couldn't leave the little Yeonjun alone." Jungkook said softly, the happiness visible on his face.

"Should we go and surprise him?" Amy said with a huge smile on her face.

"Of course." Jungkook replied happily, and took Taehyung's hands in his, as Amy lead them to Yeonjun's room.

"Yeonjun?" Amy said knocking on a room's door.

"Amy-noona?" Yeonjun said getting up from his bed and opening the door.

"I have a surprise for you. Look who came to see you." Amy said.

"Who?" Yeonjun asked confused, no one ever visited him and it's impossible that it's the mister from the other day, since he made him hate him by crying and making him faint.

"Hey baby." Jungkook said smiling as he showed up in front of the room.

"Mister?!?" Yeonjun said shocked.

"Yes and I bought someone with me, my hyungie, my husband Taehyung, the one I told you about." Jungkook said pushing Taehyung in the front, as the latter was nervously standing in the back.

"Nice to meet you mister husband." Yeonjun said. bowing respectfully.

"Oh no need, nice to meet you too." Taehyung said bowing back, feeling a bit awkward and shy suddenly, he didn't want to mess up and make Yeonjun hate him.

"You two go inside and talk. I will prepare the arrangements." Amy said leaving the couple.

"Can we come in?" Jungkook asked with a soft voice.

"Yes come in." Yeonjun said opening the door.

"You have a beautiful room." Taehyung said smiling as he entered the room with his kookie.

"Thank you mister husband." Yeonjun said sitting on his bed.

"Yeonjun-ah, do you know why we came here?"

"No mister."

"You know, me and Taehyung over here have been married for 4 years and we were so happy in our life, but we still wanted a little child to run in our house and to take care, and that's why we came here."

"Really?" Yeonjun asked with hopeful eyes, he hopes it's what he think it is.

"Yeah, me and kookie decided that we want to take you as our child, to care, love and protect for the rest of our life. So do you want to be our child? Do you accept us as your parents?" Taehyung asked with a small smile, hoping the child will say yes.

"You want to take me as your child? Really really really?" Yeonjun said with tearful eyes, he has been in the orphanage for the longest time, most of the children get adopted at the age of 4 but no one wanted him, they would always choose the other kid, so hearing someone coming for him as an option, not as a choice made his heart beat so fast.

"What's wrong baby? You don't want to?" Jungkook said with a sad smile.

"No no, I want to, I would love to!" Yeonjun said jumping on the couple and hugging them tightly, which made Taekook cry a little, he accepts them as his parents, and they accepted the hug happily.

After the emotional hugging, Jungkook kissed Yeonjun's forehead and Taehyung kissed his cheek then they both said: "Welcome to the family."

Amy watched this while standing by the door, filming most of the event, to document this beautiful memory.

I wrote this just to show that Taekook do care and love Yeonjun, to show their emotions adoption Yeomjun.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.