3

Third person p.o.v:

Taking the weird object from the man's hand, he stared at it, then moved his head to the other person looking confused, as if he was asking him how to use it.

When the other person saw that the kid, Jungkook, really didn't know anything about what he is holding, he decided to take it from him and not make him sense the horrible taste of the poison inside.

"Give that to me, kid. It's not good for you." He said while taking the cigarette out of Jungkook's hand, getting up to throw it in the trash can after turning it off.

"Why ??? You said you will let me try " Jungkook said whining a little bit, looking up the man.

"Trust me when I say, it won't do anything good in your life." He said with a cold face, sitting back down.

" Okay but why do you do it then? If it's not good you shouldn't....do whatever you do with it." Jungkook said quietly, noticing the man's seriousness.

"Promises are easy to make but hard to keep, addiction is the same, you can get into it easily but leaving it is hard." The man said sighing loudly.

"Oh, I see." Jungkook said awkwardly.

Now they are sitting in silence again, and Jungkook started to feel sleepy, because of the tiredness he felt after playing around earlier , the cool breeze and the quietness of the place, wasn't helping him either .

Just after barely closing his eyes, he heard the other person's voice asking him: "You said your name was Jungkook?"

" Ha, hmmm, my name is ... is .... is Jungkook, you mister?" Jungkook said slowly the sleepiness leaving him .

"It's V." said V indifferently.

"Wow, your name is a single letter, that is so cool, I wish my name was a letter or two, like J or JK. Isn't it cool and awesome? I will feel like an adult if I used that name." Jungkook said excited , thinking about the name

" If you like it that much, change your name. Simple as that." V said, sighing a bit.

"But I don't think mama and papa will like it, I think they prefer my name as it is, they chose it after all." Jungkook said sadly.

"Why do you have to care about their opinions, it's your life isn't it?" V said not understanding the other person's logic.

"But they gave me that life." Jungkook said looking straight in V's eyes.

"A life you never asked for. Do what you like, just don't regret it when you've grown up." V said.

"I am already a grown up, I am not regretting anything, not yet at least." Jungkook nodded to himself.

"Lucky you, wonder how it feels." V chuckled

"How what feels?" Jungkook titled his head slightly.

"Not having regrets. I regret my decisions five minutes after I make them, or maybe even one minute." V glanced at the boy, giving him a smile.

"Do you think fish regret not having legs?" Jungkook asked.

And that is how Jungkook started a new conversation with V, hoping for it to last long, it actually surprisingly did, as they continued talking about various things, completely forgetting the outside world, and just focusing on their conversation.

Neither of them noticing the time passing, and the atmosphere surrounding them. And even V didn't notice himself, slowly changing his tone to talk to the other, his voice got softer and more gentle, the longer he talked to the male beside him.

Sitting there for 3 hours, V finally noticed the sun slowly disappearing from the sky, and the moon showing up.

"Kookie, wouldn't your parents be worried about you if you came home late ? "

" Yes, papa will freak out, what time is it now? " Jungkook said, noticing the sky losing it's bright color, and turning to navy blue.

" It's 7:39 pm." V said, looking at the time on his phone.

"Oh my fluffy hair. Papa and mama will be so worried, I have to go." Jungkook said , getting up from his seat , ready to run home.

"Can I go with you ? It's the same road as my house anyway." V said , masking his worries about not getting to see the younger male again, so he needs to savour every millisecond of his precious presence.

" Okay, actually I am a little bit scared of the dark. " Jungkook said the last sentence in a quiet voice.

" Well, he is my old friend, so I am not afraid." V said shrugging, and started walking side by side with Jungkook.

" Wow, you made friends with darkness, that's great, can you tell your friend not to scare me? I'm a good boy." Jungkook said smiling like he discovered something amazing.

"I can't..... but I can hold your hand, so you won't be scared." V said, offering his right hand to the boy beside him.

Looking around the dark place, they were currently in, he decided to take the offer, he extended his small hand to V's bigger one.

Feeling the younger boy's hand on his palm, V smiled in satisfaction, then proceeded to squeeze the boy's hand.

They continued walking down the street, as Jungkook guided V to his house, with little steps. Both walking in complete silence, but both had chaotic thoughts about holding hands together.

V's thoughts: 'His hand is so soft, I want to squish his hands, I want to squish his cheeks, I want to squish HIM, he is the cutest living being I have ever seen ...' V continued to express his fascination towards Jungkook in his head, completely forgetting about his original character.

While V thought about how cute Jungkook was, the latter had other thoughts: 'His hands are so big, they are even bigger than papa's hands, how does he make them bigger? Mine are so small and squishy, while his are so manly....' Jungkook pouted thinking about his soft hand.

Completely lost in their own thoughts, they wouldn't have noticed they had reached Jungkook's house, if the latter didn't trip over a branch.

Bye 🌸💜.
Sorry for the mistakes.

(edited)