14

Love you all 🌸💜.

🖋✒️🖋✒️🖋✒️🖋✒️🖋✒️🖋✒️🖋✒️

Third person p.o.v :

Taehyung is now in his waiter outfit, he finished getting dressed after 15 minutes, he took quite a long time in the changing room because he couldn't stop thinking about what he did, every time he remembers Jungkook's face he blacks out, and it takes more than 10 seconds to wake up from his dreams, and to continue dressing up.

When Taehyung finally got out of the staff room, what he saw irritated him, some guy was sitting next to Jungkook, and his face so close to Jungkook's that they looked like they are kissing.

Back to 6 minutes ago:

Jungkook was sitting in the table dazed, thinking about the kiss, and why it felt so different from his parent's usual kisses.

What Jungkook didn't notice that his dazed look fascinated all the people around him, because he just looked like a person that will be in a painting, even though he was in the back and in the shadows, his beauty made him noticeable

Nobody dared to approach the beauty, they feared that they will ruin the view, the beautiful painting in front of them.

But one guy, a worker in the cafe, his name is Hyo-ho, decided to approach Jungkook, because you don't see beautiful boys everyday so why miss the chance?

Jungkook p.o.v :

While waiting for Taehyung to come, someone came to me and asked me if I am alone, and even though I said no the guy didn't listen to me, he just sat down near me and started to 'talk' to me (or more like flirt with him but Jungkook didn't notice that), I didn't want to talk back at first, since hyungie said not to talk to others, and mama and papa always told me not to talk to strangers, but I thought it's rude to not reply back, so we started to talk.

The present time :

Taehyung p.o.v :

'What is that wimp doing with Jungkook, my Jungkook?' I thought as I speeded to the back, where Jungkook is sitting.

"Hyo-ho hyung, it's forbidden to sit and talk with customers, if the manager finds out he will get mad." I said calmly, trying to control the unknown anger that came upon me seeing Jungkook smiling to another guy.

"Taehyung! You scared me I thought it was someone else, cover me up or just distract the manager, I don't want this one to slip, he is just my type." Hyo-ho said, and whispered the last part to me, licking his lips.

"I can't cover you up hyung, the manager already knows, and he is calling for you." I said as I pointed to the angry manger looking at us from the counter.

"F***, who is the ass**** that told him?" Hyo-ho hyung said getting up and going to the manager with a dejected look on his face.

Of course, I am the one who told him, like I will let you talk to my wife, no my friend, why do I keep thinking of him like that?

Third person p.o.v :

Taehyung is now again confused of his actions towards Jungkook, he is usually indifferent to others, doesn't talk to people that much, but with Jungkook he is, he is someone else, he doesn't understand his actions sometimes, like now why did he do that? Why did he get angry? Why does he want nobody to talk to Jungkook? Why does he want Jungkook to become his life partner?

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook called his hyungie as Taehyung didn't move or talk for 8 minutes, he just kept his head down.

When Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, he saw the most beautiful thing he ever saw, the sun was shining behind Jungkook, making him look even prettier that he already is, if possible, as if the sun showed his beauty even more.

And in that exact same moment, Taehyung had an epiphany: ' I like him, ah, that's bad'

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.
(edited)