Children: Part 8

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

The Kim family were sleeping peacefully while cuddling, with Yeonjun in the middle, but the little ones had other thoughts, as they wanted to join the family in the cuddling, so they started kicking their mother's tummy, resulting in him screaming and waking up the others with him.

"Baby what's wrong!?!?" Taehyung said checking on Jungkook.

"Mama, are you okay?" Yeonjun asked.

"No, my stomach, my stomach hurts, and I feel something wet." Jungkook said in pain.

"Is it time?" Taehyung asked as he realized something.

"I think it is." Jungkook smiled through his pain.

"Time for what?" Yeonjun asked confused.

"Time for you to meet your little siblings. We need to go to the hospital, go wake your grandmother up and tell her Jungkook is giving birth now, I am going to take your mama to the car okay baby?" Taehyung said getting up from the bed.

Yeonjun nodded rushing out of the room to his grandma's.

"Leave the door open!" Taehyung screamed as he went to Jungkook's side and took his baby in his arms.

"Hang on there baby, it's going to be fine." Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear, as he started walking outside the room.

Jungkook nodded biting on his lips trying not to scream out of pain, as he held on his husband's shoulder tightly.

Taehyung put Jungkook in the car, just as Taelee came rushing with a bag in one hand, while holding Yeonjun's hand in the other.

Taehyung got in the car and started driving after checking that everyone had their seatbelts, as he is going to go fast.

After what felt like forever, they finally reached the hospital and Taehyung got in, telling them it's an emergency.

A nurse came with a wheelchair and told Taehyung to put Jungkook in it, which he did, he then told Taelee to contact his parents and Mr Jeon and take care of Yeonjun, as he is going with Jungkook.

Taehyung entered the operation room, but not before doing and wearing the proper things, going to his husband's side.

"Baby, kookie, breath, I am here with you, it's going to be alright." Taehyung said caressing Jungkook's hair.

"I am scared hyungie, what if something happens to them because of me? What if they die because I don't do a good job in giving birth to them? What if I do something wrong? What if...." Taehyung cut his off saying: "Stop it with the what if's, believe in yourself and your power, you and them are going to be absolutely fine, don't stress yourself, just do as the doctor say, and everything is going to okay, we will go through this, we are going to be great parents to our new babies, you are going to make Yeonjun a big brother, aren't you baby?"

"I am, he is going to be so happy, he speaks to my tummy everyday, telling the little ones he is eager to meet then."

"Me too, let's do this for Yeonjun and for us, don't think about anything and just push."

Jungkook kept pushing until they finally heard the sound of a crying baby, but they weren't done just yet.

"Come on, just a little more, our second baby will be born, just breath and push. Bite me and squeeze my hand if you want to...."

"Hyungie, I love you, I really do but can you just don't talk, I am trying to get a baby out, a second one!"

"Yes, I am sorry baby. Keep pushing."

Jungkook kept pushing for what felt like hours, when he finally heard another crying, this one a bit more soft, making him collapse with a happy smile on his face.

"Good job baby, you really are wonderful and amazing. I love you kookie. Kookie? Baby? Jungkook? Kookie, wake up!! Baby open your eyes." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook's peaceful laying body.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.