Wedding: Part 1

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook woke up in the morning, feeling the side of the bed, he found it empty, and that was when he realized it's their wedding day.

Jungkook's mom insisted that they don't stay with each other on their wedding day, as Taehyung will stay in their own house while Jungkook will stay in his parents house.

"Rise and shine sunshine, today is the day." Said Taelee entering Jungkook's room.

"Good morning." Jungkook said, rubbing his eyes.

"Come on, we have a long day ahead of us." Taelee said, caressing Jungkook's hair.

"Hyuuuung!! Oppa!!!" Said the triplets running in the room.

"The little devils are here." Taelee said chuckling.

The triplets jumped on the bed, throwing themselves on their older brother.

"Good morning hyung/oppa." Said Junhyeong, Jangmi, Taesuk.

"Good morning, angels." Jungkook said smiling at his little brother and two little sisters, kissing each of their cheeks.

"Hyung is going to marry TaeTae today?" Junhyeong asked excitedly.

"Indeed I will." Jungkook said smiling widely.

The triplets screamed, then giggled happily, jumping up and down.

"Okay, we need to get ready for the big event." Taelee said clapping her hands. "You three, want to help mommy get your big brother ready?"

The triplets nodded aggressively, their smiles never leaving their faces.

"All put your hands together, on one two three, let's get it, let the ship seal. Let's go." They all said excitedly.

Jungkook giggled looking at his mother and little siblings, that are even more excited than him.

After 2 hours of getting ready, Jungkook is finally ready to leave the house, to go to his life partner.

  Taehyung woke up at 5 am, leaving his cold bed, feeling a bit empty, missing his other half

Taehyung told himself that he will see Jungkook again, that he will be his forever, and that what made him get up from bed.

Taehyung went to his parents, as his mother insisted that she will be the one to get him ready from his wedding day.

Taehyung arrived at his parents house, knocking on the door, waiting patiently in the cold weather.

"You are finally here!! I have been waiting for hours." Said his mother, opening the door.

"Hours? It's six am." Taehyung asked confused.

"I couldn't sleep, anyway get inside, it's freezing outside." She said, getting him inside.

"So are you ready?"

"Never been more ready in my life."

"Good, or else I would have kicked your round butt."

"Don't call my butt like that, it's not round."

"It is, Jungkook never told you?"

"Why would he tell me that?"

"You know, when doing the stuff."

"Why? Do you think I am the bottom?"

"No, of course not. You are not, are you?"

"Well not for now, but if he asks I will let him do me, I don't mind."

"Wow, it takes a man to make that decision, I am proud of you, just be sure not to devour him afterwards."

"Can't promise anything. "

"Hahaha, just like your father. Anyway, let's get you ready."

"Do you think I should go and check how everything going at the venue?"

"Your father left earlier to check if everything is going smoothly and nothing will go wrong on the weeding, he is with Junghyun. They told me to tell you not to worry, they are there."

"Oh, okay."

"Now stop worrying, and let's get you ready for the big day. On one two three, let's get the bride!!!"

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.