Proposing: Part 2

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

The stylist dressed Jungkook in a black suit with a white shirt.

  Jungkook was fascinated of how he looked, he is more beautiful that he ever was, the stylist and makeup artist did a really good job, Taehyung would have been shocked if he was there

Jungkook giggled thinking of his boyfriend shocked face, if he was here he would have complimented him so much, but unfortunately he wasn't, which made Jungkook pout sadly.

After getting out of his thoughts, he noticed that he was alone in the dressing room, all the other staff left, which made Jungkook wonder where everyone went off to.

Jungkook left the room, looking around him, trying to find someone, but nobody was there, not the instructor nor his classmates.

Walking around, he found himself in a place decorated with purple flowers, his favorites, a small heart on the ground, a small table with candles on it, and a box, everything was purple in the place.

Jungkook smiled looking around him, everything was perfect, he wish he could show Taehyung this view.

Jungkook noticed someone coming in the place, so he decided to leave, since this place is probably for a photoshoot.

"Kookie." A voice called from behind him.

Jungkook turned around, to glance at the person, who has a similar voice to his boyfriend.

"Hyungie? What are you doing here?" Jungkook said, noticing that the person is indeed his boyfriend, so he approached him.

Getting closer to his boyfriend, he realized he was wearing a black suit with a purple rose in his hand.

"I am here for you." Taehyung said, taking Jungkook's hand leading him to the small table.

"Huh? Why? And do you know where everybody else is? Are you even allowed to come here? Why are you dressed like that?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Shhhh. Listen to me, okay?" Taehyung said, putting his finger on Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook nodded, so Taehyung took off his finger from Jungkook's lips, kissing his finger while smiling, which made Jungkook blush.

Taehyung stopped walking, and held both of Jungkook's hands in his.

"Kookie, my baby, my love, my everything. Every time you smile, I feel that all my problems being washed off. When you hold my hand, I feel like I am in the seventh sky. Waking up by your side, makes my day....makes my life better. Holding you in my arms, makes my pain go away. Being beside you, makes feel alive. Whenever you say you love me, I feel accomplished, worth it. You make my heart beat fast, just by being there. Getting back home, finding you there to welcome me in your arms, makes my life brighter, makes all my worries disappear. Making you smile, every single day, became my life goal, my purpose. Getting married to you is my life dream, will you make my dream come to? Will you allow me to be beside you forever? Will you let me love you for eternity? Will you marry me?" Taehyung said, tears in his eyes, getting down on one knee.

Jungkook was full mode crying before Taehyung even finished his sentence.

  Jungkook couldn't speak a word, because every time he tried to, words gets stuck to his throat

"Baby? Don't cry, you are making cry." Taehyung said, tears falling from his eyes.

"I..I..." Jungkook couldn't finish, as he hiccuped.

Taehyung held his boyfriend hand tight, not letting go, or getting up, waiting for his lover to calm down, and answer him.

After 5 minutes, Jungkook calm down enough to be able to talk again.

"Why are you still on your knees? Did you think I will refuse? Of course, it's a yes, a hundred, no an infinity of yeses." Jungkook said sniffing. "Are you not going to hug me?"

"Of course I will." Taehyung said jumping on Jungkook.

They both hugged each other tightly, until a voice said: "The ring!!!" Said one of the students watching, who are taking pictures and filming the emotional scene.

"Oh, I almost forgot it." Taehyung said, letting go of Jungkook, to get the ring.

Taehyung took the box in his hands, got on one knee again and asked the question: "Will you make the happiest person in the galaxy, and give me the great honour of marring you?"

"I will." Jungkook said giggling.

Taehyung slipped the ring in Jungkook's wedding finger, then got up to kiss his now fiancé.

Bye 🌸💜.

This chapter is so cute, I want someone like that in my life 😭.

Sorry if the discerption is bad, I am not that good at those stuff.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.