21

Hey

Third person p

Third person p.o.v :

"Jungkook, didn't you say you already got up?" Taehyung said, as he got out of the shower.

"I am...." Jungkook was saying, before turning to look at Taehyung, at a Taehyung that has a towel around his waist, hair wet, muscles showing. Wow.

"Why are you staring at me? Is there something on me?" Taehyung said, checking his body for any dirt or flows.

"Nothing, you are good." Jungkook said, wanting to say more, but stopped himself.

"Okay? Anyway, get up to shower, I am going down to help your mother prepare breakfast." Taehyung said, drying his hair.

"Yeah, okay. When I am done I am going to help too." Jungkook said, getting up from his bed walking to the bathroom.

Jungkook turned around to close the bathroom door, to notice Taehyung taking his towel off, so he slammed the door shut, and collapsed on the floor, 'something is definitely wrong with me, I need to ask mama about this immediately'.

"What is wrong with him?" Taehyung said, as he started wearing the clothes.

After he was finished getting dressed, he went down, to help Mrs Jeon.

"Good morning, sorry I didn't say it earlier." Taehyung said, as he reached the kitchen and in front of Taelee.

"Good morning to you too, and no worries. Anyone will forget to say good morning, if they were close to getting caught kissing someone." Taelee said, smiling innocently.

"I.. I didn't...but... I am sorry." Taehyung stuttered, as he lost words to speak with.

"You don't have to say sorry, just next time, do it when he is awake and aware, so he could understand." Taelee said, looking at Taehyung seriously.

"Don't worry, I won't do it again, I don't plan on making him aware of my feelings. Let alone do it when he is awake. Should I help you with something?" Taehyung said trying to change the subject.

"Yes, of course you can help, can you crack the eggs and make an omelette?" Taelee said, then looked at the living room direction, making sure her husband is still busy watching tv.

"Since we are alone now, and no one will interrupt us. I am going to ask you some questions. Is that okay with you?" Taelee asked, as she doesn't want to make Taehyung uncomfortable or bothered.

"Of course." Taehyung said.

"Okay, first question: Do you like my son?"

"I do." Taehyung said without hesitation.

"Do you want to be with him for the rest of your life?"

"I do but"

"No buts, you do or do you not?"

"I do, I want to wake up by his side every morning, to kiss him, to hug him, to love him. I want to share my happiness with him, and take his sadness away."

"Good answer, then why do you not want to confess and make those things reality?"

"Because he deserves better."

"What is your definition of better?"

"Someone better looking, and someone that can make him happy."

"Honey, who lied to you and said you aren't good looking, you are better than anyone I saw in this city, damn, sorry babies, in the whole country, except my Jeonhyun. And you think you can't make him happy?"

"I want to, but I don't know how."

"Taehyung, someone will lie to you if they said they know how to make someone happy. It is hard, nobody knows how, you just learn, you learn by living together, by sharing everything."

"I understand, but I don't have a stable job, I don't make a lot of money."

"That doesn't matter, you can find a stable job later on, you are still young, you just have to try hard."

"I will."

"So you have any other reasons not to confess?"

"No madam."

"Good."

"Ah, yes. Mr Jeon."

"Don't worry, I will handle him, you just have to confess to Jungkook."

"Okay, thank you." Taehyung said giggling.

"No problem." Taelee said smiling, now she can sleep at night, not stay awake thinking when will they get together.

They both continued preparing breakfast, while Taelee talked about Jungkook's childhood as Taehyung listened smiling.

Just right after they finished preparing breakfast and putting everything on the table, Jungkook came down.

"Should I help you with something?" Jungkook said, kissing his mother's cheek.

"No need, kookie. We already finished. Just go call your father to eat." Taelee said, kissing Jungkook's cheek.

"Okay, Papa!!!" Jungkook said, as he went running to the living room.

"Confess as soon as possible, because when Jungkook starts High school, he might get confessed to and start dating people." Taelee said smirking, as she went to the table.

Taehyung just stood in his place, thinking of the possibility of Jungkook having a boyfriend, of Jungkook laughing with someone else, of Jungkook holding someone else's hand.

These thoughts pissed him off so much, he couldn't let that happen, f*** everything else, he will make Jungkook his and his only.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)