Proposing: Part 1

Credit to my older sister for giving the idea of this chapter.

Third person p

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Third person p.o.v:

Today, Jungkook has a photoshoot, his second one since he became a photographer, actually his class won a contest, the prize was to have the opportunity to have a photoshoot in a modeling agency with real models.

The day, Jungkook found out they won, he rushed home to tell his boyfriend the good news.

Taehyung congratulated his boyfriend, with a warm hug, a sweet kiss, and a fancy dinner outside.

At the day of the photoshoot, Jungkook got up early, as he has to meet up with his classmates at 6am so they can go to the location of the photoshoot.

Jungkook didn't wake his lover up, as he sneakily left the bed, trying not to make any sound, that can disturb his tired boyfriend, that stayed up late correcting his students exams.

Jungkook left the house, but not before leaving a message for his boyfriend on the night stand, telling him he is going to the photoshoot location and that he loves him, and not forgetting to kiss his boyfriend's right cheek.

Arriving at the location, Jungkook was fascinated by the place, everything was beautiful, the decorations, the style, every little detail made the place look even more breathtaking.

After half an hour of exploring the place and getting to recognize the other staff, a person came to talk to their instructor.

Their instructor face became uglier, hearing what the other person said, after that person left, their instructor came to talk to them.

"Unfortunately, one of the models couldn't make it to the photoshoot, and that model is one of the main characters of the concept for the magazine, so we can't continue with the project. I am sorry students, we cannot do anything." The instructor said sighing.

All the students huffed and complained, Jungkook had a sad look on his face, the pout forming on his face.

"If someone can just take that model's place!!" One of the students screamed.

When the students heard that, they all started murmuring saying that it's a good idea.

"But where can we find a person that looks like the model?" The instructor said, cutting their hope's short.

"What is the model like? Maybe we could find someone like them." One of the students said, and the others agreed, wanting to hold on their last hope.

"Well, the model is a male, a brunette one with dark round eyes, fair skin, 178 cm tall, has some muscles, but has a cute face. Do you know someone like that?" The instructor asked, but he noticed that the students eyes weren't on him, but on one particular person.

"Doesn't that sound like Jungkook? He is perfect for the role." Everybody looked at Jungkook while mumbling the same words.

"Sir!! Doesn't this one, I mean Jungkook-ssi match your description perfectly?!" One of the students said, pointing at Jungkook.

"He actually does, but isn't he a photographer too? Will he agree? Do you agree?" The instructor said looking at Jungkook.

"I.." Jungkook was at a loss of words, as he is surrounded with his classmates, that are giving him puppy eyes.

Jungkook ended up agreeing, which made all the others jump and celebrate happily, since their plan was perfect and is succeeding, they all pat themselves on the back because they are such good actors even the instructor was a good actor.

When Taehyung told them about his plan a week after they got the opportunity to have a photoshoot, they were reluctant to agree but after some convincing they agreed and discussed how to make the plan succeed, they talked to the company's team and models and made them agree, it was hard but in the end everyone agreed.

The instructor promised Jungkook that he will give him another chance to shoot some models.

Jungkook smiled hearing that, and as he was about to thank the instructor, a group of staff took him to a room.

The group of staff were makeup artists and stylists, they were the one who are going to prepare Jungkook, prepare him for his future fiancé, I mean his photoshoot.

Bye 🌸💜.

Second part coming out tomorrow 🦋.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)