27

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook is now sitting with Taehyung's mom, while she is showing him his boyfriend's childhood pictures.

Yeonkook talked about how naughty Taehyung was as a child, and how he was always in trouble, with Jungkook giggling from time to time.

Taehyung was just sitting in the corner, blushing hard, wanting to stop his mother from embarrassing him.

Just as he was about to stop their conversation, the front door open and an elderly man's voice rang in the house.

"I am home." The man said tiredly.

Yeonkook looked at Taehyung worriedly, then got up to welcome her husband home.

Yeonkook left Jungkook and Taehyung, as both of them got closer together and held hands, stepping out of the living room, preparing themselves for the big moment.

When Taehyung's father, Jung-jin, saw his son, he didn't think of anything else, he didn't see anyone but his son, his only son, the son he let go of.

Jung-jin never meant to throw Taehyung away, or make him believe he hates him, he just wanted him to be successful, to be happy, but he didn't realize his way was wrong, and when he did it was too late.

Jungk-jin was too ashamed to speak to his son, thinking he failed as a parent, and Taehyung was too ashamed talk to his father thinking he was a disappointment.

Both were afraid to try to fix things, but now they have the chance to.

Now Taehyung has the courage to speak to his father, because Jungkook is there for him, Jungkook is there to hold his hand, he is there to push him forward, and that what he was doing right now, he is pushing Taehyung closer to his father.

The father and son duo are currently standing face to face, but neither of them spoke a word, until the son said: "I have a house now, are you proud?"

"I was proud always of you, I still am, with a house or without it." Jung-jin said, glancing at his son.

"You are? You aren't ashamed of having me as a son?"

"I never was, and never will. You are my precious son, how could I ever be ashamed of you? I just wanted you to have a better life, find happiness, I thought if I kicked you out of the house you will find it, I never thought it will harm you so bad, I am sorry I failed as a father, as a parent."

"You didn't fail as a parent, you are the best father anyone could ask for, and I am thankful that you kicked me out, if you didn't I would have never realized I was living as a dead person, because struggling to keep myself alive made me feel alive, and I really found my happiness, so it wasn't that bad after all."

Both stood there, teary eyed, too shy to hug each other, but mama Kim and baby kookie are there, so they pushed them closer and said at the same time.

"Hug already!!"

So they did, as both of them let the tears fall.

"I missed you son."

"I missed you too."

"You are taller than me now." Jung-jin said chuckling, as he wept the tears running through his face.

"Yeah, and you got more white hairs now. You are getting older." Taehyung said jokingly, as he sniffed.

As both were joking around, and having their own time, Yeonkook and Jungkook smiled to each other, feeling proud of their hubbys.

When Jung-jin finally finished talking to his son, he noticed someone beside his wife.

"Who is the young man over there? Is he your friend?" Jung-jin said looking at Taehyung.

"Ah, no. He is........he is my boyfriend."

"Oh, really? He is cute."

"Huh? You don't mind?"

"Son, I already saw your search history in your old computer, so it's no surprise for me now, and I am too happy to have you back, to just let you go for a stupid reason."

"So you don't mind he is a boy?"

"Why would I? If you make each other happy, it's fine by me."

"You really are the best father ever." Taehyung said, as he hugged his father again.

"I know." Jung-jin said smirking.

"Come on you two, let's have dinner, Taehyung come help me, Jungkook you just sit in the living room okay, sweetie?"

"But I want to stay with my baby." Taehyung said as he whined.

"You can stay with him later, come with me now."

After Yeonkook snd Taehyung left, Jungkook looked at Jung-jin and bowed, then blushingly looked up, as if he is asking if he could go.

"Hahaha, you are really cute and adorable, do you like Detective Conan?"

"Hah? Yes, yes I do."

"Then let's watch it together."

And now, Jungkook and his future father in law are discussing who the killer might be, as his husband and mother in law are preparing dinner.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)