6

Taehyung schedule :

Monday : Morning/Noon shift at cafe "L'amour"
From 6 a.m to 2 p.m.
Tuesday: Morning/Noon shift at "L'amour"
From 7 a.m to 2 p.m.
Then the night shift at the "Loveless" bar
From 6 p.m to 12 a.m.
Wednesday : Morning/Afternoon shift at the " Touch" bar
From 8 a.m to 4 p.m.
Night Shift at "Loveless"
From 8 p.m to 2 a.m.
Thursday: Day off
Friday : Morning/Afternoon shift at "L'amour"
From 9 a.m to 3 p.m.
Night shift at "Touch"
From 6 p.m to 3 a.m.
Saturday: Morning/Afternoon shift at "Loveless"
From 6 a.m to 4 p.m.
Afternoon/Night shift at " L'amour"
From 4:30 p.m to 10:30 p.m
Sunday: Morning/Afternoon shift at "Touch"
From 10 a.m to 6 p.m
Night shift at "Loveless" for 9 hours.
From 8 p.m to 5 a.m.

(For the past year this was and still is his schedule.)

Third person p.o.v :

Taehyung woke up at 7 a.m, which is unusual for him because normally he wakes up at 10 a.m, as Thursday is his only day off so he allows himself to sleep till 12 p.m.

Taehyung got up from his bed, showered, brushed his teeth, chose nice clothes, fixed his hair, and that is all to meet Jungkook and his parents, as he is planning to visit them at their house.

After an hour and a half of making himself look presentable, Taehyung left his house in his motorcycle. Taehyung reached their house, hesitating if he should knock or ring the bell or just go home.

Taehyung's p.o.v :

What if they are not here? What if it's someone else's house? What if they don't want me to come to their house? What if they think I am a bad influence? What if I can't see Jungkook anymore? What if I die from loneliness?

Third person p.o.v :

As Taehyung was having a mental breakdown, suddenly the door opened by itself, to reveal a pregnant women carrying a spatula.

"See, someone was really at the door, I told you I saw someone's shadow." The women or who we know as Taelee said, titling her head looking inside the house talking to someone. "What do you want dear?" Taelee said in a soft voice, as she looked at the person at the door.

"I am Jungkook's friend, I came to visit." Taehyung said while trying to calm his nerves, and not have another mental breakdown.

"Jungkook, your friend is here, he is looking for you!" Taelee said in loud voice as she looked inside the house, trying to find her son's figure.

After hearing this, Jungkook came running to the front door. "V-hyung!" Jungkook said in cheerful voice, smiling widely.

"Hey Kookie. Sorry for coming suddenly, I couldn't inform you since I don't have your phone number." Taehyung said smiling cheekily.

"It's okay hyungie, I don't mind at all, I don't have anything to do, but now that you are here, we can do a lot of fun things together. Come inside." Jungkook said excitedly holding Taehyung's hand dragging him inside.

'That must be the guy Jeonhyun talked about' Taelee thought as she looked at the male, who is getting dragged to the kitchen by her son, closing the door, walking to the table she only had one thought: 'My son is a bottom'.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)