2

Third person p.o.v:

After being lectured for about half an hour, by his father, Jungkook finally was out in the streets, looking around him with sparkling eyes, gawking at anything he sees, sport cars, streets, people.

Jungkook didn't notice it, but he attracted at lot of attention to him, as there were a lot of people outside at this time of the day, no matter what sex or age the person was ,they couldn't stop looking at the cute boy's face, because here in Seoul, every good looking person is either a model or an actor.

Unaware of the attention he was getting, Jungkook kept walking to the park his mother told him about.

Following his mother's instructions, trying not to get lost in the sea of people, and the unknown wind of the big city.

Arriving at the beautiful place, when he saw a few trees, benches and a water fountain, he knew he had come to the right place.

Walking in the park, he noticed it was empty, with no one around, so he started wandering around like a kid seeing new things.

There were no people around , cause it's Monday , the first day of the week, it's the afternoon and everyone is working, plus that is why there were so many people on his way here, they were all rushing back to work after having lunch.

Running around in circles, around the fountain, playing with grass and the little animals, climbing the trees, like he used to do when he was home.

After 30 minutes of playing around, Jungkook eventually got tired and laid down on the grass.

Staying in the grass for 10 minutes, catching his breath, he started feeling lonely, being all by himself in this big park, and as if someone listened to him, suddenly he heard a cough, turning around, he noticed another person's presence.

' SOMEONE IS HERE ' Jungkook said to himself, all smiley. Attempting to talk to the person, he got up looking at his clothes, fixing his hair, he whispered smiling ' I look pretty '

'First impressions are important, mama always said that.' Jungkook thought.

" Hello, I am Jungkook.... Can you be my friend, mister? " Jungkook said extending his hand to the other person.

"Who the f*** are you?" said the person angrily, looking at the boy who suddenly appeared.

" I just said it, my name is Jungkook, but what is f***, mama never taught me that word." Jungkook said, wondering if he ever heard that word.

"You got to be f***ing kidding me, how old are you kid?" said the person in an angry tone.

Sensing the other person uncomfortableness, he thought he did something bad.

"I'm sorry, don't cry." Jungkook said tears slowly falling from his own eyes.

"Kid, why are you crying?" said the person sighing .

" I don't know. Because I made you sad? I am sorry. "

" I'm not sad, so stop crying, it's annoying." The man waved his hand at Jungkook.

" Really !! Then I won't cry " Jungkook said, smiling happily, with his red sparkly eyes caused by the tears.

" Kids .... " said the person sighing, slightly smiling .

"What are you holding in your hand, is it a candy? Why is there white smoke coming out of it?" Jungkook said looking at the weird object in the stranger's hand.

"Want to try it?"" said the person.

"Can I ??" Said Jungkook eyes shining.

Bye 🌸💜.
Sorry if there is any mistakes (˘_˘)

(edited)