17

That wasn't the ending, I was joking so here is what happened.

Third person p

Third person p.o.v :

Just as Taehyung was about to go downstairs, he heard a creak sound so he turned around, and he saw Jungkook with tears in his eyes looking at him.

"Don't leave, let's eat strawberries together?" Jungkook said with his teary eyes.

"You came out!!" Taehyung said as he ran to Jungkook and hugged him tightly.

"Of course I did, you invited me out so how can I refuse?" Jungkook said as hugged Taehyung back, in reality what made him come out was Taehyung saying that he didn't notice him and that he didn't look at him, because that means he didn't see him staring.

When Taehyung said that he had completely forgotten about Jungkook's existence in the cafe, he felt relief and emptiness, and he doesn't why he felt that, the thought of Taehyung ignoring him or forgetting him made him sad.

"Jungkook, let's go see your parents now, they are worried sick about you." Taehyung said as he released Jungkook from the hug, already missing the younger's warmth.

"Ahh, I hope they are not sad or mad because of me." Jungkook said nervously, as he is scared of facing his parents.

"Don't worry they aren't mad because of you, they are just worried about you, as every parent do." Taehyung said holding Jungkook's hand and going downstairs.

When they reached the end of the stairs, they saw Jeonhyun was about to get upstairs, when Jeonhyun saw Taehyung, he was about to start a fight with him, but when he saw Jungkook beside him, he forgot all of his anger, and he rushed to his son's side.

"Kookie, are fine? Did he do something to you?" Jeonhyun said, as he took his son's face in his hands.

"I am fine.Hyungie didn't do anything bad to me, papa." Jungkook said smiling at his father.

"Then why did you come back yesterday like that?" Jeonhyun said suspiciously.

Jungkook didn't know what to say to that, so Jeonhyun turned to Taehyung for answer but he wasn't even looking at him.

"Jeonhyun!! Stop talking to the boys on the stairs and get down." Taelee said, wanting to see her child, but getting up the stairs was hard for her.

"Mama!!" Jungkook said as he escaped to his mother, and hugged her, his mother doing the same with tears in her eyes, as she scolded him, leaving his father and Taehyung to talk to each other.

"What happened? What did you do to him?" Jeonhyun said, as he grabbed Taehyung's shirt collar.

"I... I." Taehyung couldn't say anything, he was afraid if he said anything wrong, Jeonhyun would forbid him from meeting Jungkook again.

And as always Taelee was there to save Taehyung.

"Jeonhyun!!!" Taelee shouted as she held her stomach.

"Mama?!? Are you okay?" Jungkook said as he held his mother.

"Taelee!?! What happened?" Jeonhyun said as he got down fast.

"I don't know my stomach just, it just hurts." Taelee said with pain in her voice and eyes.

"Should we go to the doctor? Should I call an ambulance? Should we to the hospital?" Jeonhyun said, lifting his wife up to take her to the couch.

"Don't call an ambulance, they won't be here in time, since it's the busy hour, so let's just go in our car." Taelee said breathing heavily.

"Okay, I will go get the car keys." Jeonhyun said rushing up.

Taehyung was still standing in the stairs, shocked with everything happening, while the crying Jungkook was holding his mother's hand.

"Call Taehyung." Taelee said to Jungkook.

"Hyungie!!! Come down, mama is asking for you." Jungkook screamed, as he kept holding his mother's hand.

So Taehyung woke from his shoch, and went down to check on them.

"Are you fine, Mrs Jeon? Can I do something for you?" Taehyung said as he crouched in front of the couch Taelee is sleeping on.

"I am fine, it's nothing big, I just didn't want him to shout at you or hit you, so I had to do that." Taelee said, as both Jungkook and Taehyung were shocked and relieved.

"Thank you, Mrs Jeon. You didn't have to." Taehyung said smiling at Taelee.

"I had to, you are my son's first friend and maybe his future husband." Taelee said but the last part was what she thought and not say.

"How could you do that mama, I was scared." Jungkook said tearing up.

"Sorry, my sugar pie. I am fine, ok?" Taelee said as she was about to wipe Jungkook's tears, but someone else did first.

"Kookie, your mom did that for me so don't get mad at her, she is fine now. So, don't cry, you will make your mother sad." Taehyung said wiping Jungkook's tears away.

"Okay, I am not crying anymore." Jungkook said as he smiled brightly at them.

Then Jeonhyun came down, and lifted Taelee up as he went to the car, with the boys helping him open the door and the car door.

When Jeonhyun put Taelee in the front seat, and went to the other side, Taelee told Taehyung to come closer and whispered to him: "Take care of him." .

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)