Wedding: Part 2

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

Mr Jeon and Mr Kim are now sitting outside the venue, discussing an important matter.

"Your son is the bottom not mine, even though he is young he can be dominant." Mr Jeon said proudly.

"Oh really? Well my son is born dominant, he took it from his dad, so he is obviously the top." Mr Kim said smirking.

"No my son is, he is taking the lead."

"He is not."

"He is."

"He is not."

"He is."

"He is not."

Both glared at each other, until Jeonhyung spoke:

"What about we find out ourselves?" Jeonhyung narrowed his eyes.

"How?" Mr Kim asked intrigued.

"On the next day of their first night, let's see who will be walking hardly, that shows he is the bottom."

"How do you know this things?"

"Taelee talks about this all the time, even if I don't want to know about it, I do."

"What are you two old men doing here? The wedding is about to start." Mrs Kim said with Taelee behind her.

"Jeonhyung!! You are here, I have been looking for you everywhere, Jungkook wants to see you." Taelee said scolding her husband.

"Does he want to leave the wedding?" Jeonhyund said delightfully.

"He does not, do you still not accept Taehyung?" Taelee said, as the eyes of Mr Kim and Mrs Kim turned to Jeonhyung.

"I don't accept that my son is getting married, he is too young for that." Jeonhyund said, a little pout showing on his face, the same pout as his son.

"Jeonhyung we have been through this, Jungkook is 22 years old, we got married when I was 18 and you were 20." Taelee said, as all of them giggled at Jeonhyung childish behavior.

"Don't be depressed my friend, it's not like Taehyung is taking him away from you." Mr Kim said patting Jeonhyung shoulder.

"He better not, ah, I don't believe this, my cute little baby kookie is getting married." Jeonhyung said still not believing time flew this fast.

"Me neither, time sure flies fast, I still remember the day I first held him in my arms." Taelee said as her eyes watered, tears slowly from her eyes.

"Why are crying? You are going to make me cry, they grow up so fast, I still remember the first day he cried, the first time he talked, the first time he told me he loves me, his first day at school, his first sport day, I remember all his firsts." Mrs Kim said as her eyes watered as well and started crying.

"Why couldn't he stick to being a baby? Taking care of him, seeing him smile and being happy was what I lived for." Taelee said her tears falling.

"Now, now, ladies, we still have a wedding ahead of us." The husbands said smiling, trying to calm their wives, while hugging them and wiping their tears.

"Yeah, it's not the time for tears, we should get going." Taelee said, as she and Mrs Kim left to continue seeing if everything was okay.

After their wives left, their tears finally fell, their manhood mask finally fell, as they realized their little baby boys are fully grown now.

"Are you crying?"

"No you are the one crying, you cry baby."

"Well at least I have a heart, and your son is bottom so deal with it." Mr Kim said then ran off, feeling proud of himself.

"Whatever man. You try having a cute and innocent son, and now have three others, but what if they turned gay too? I won't have grandkids then? Their happiness comes first....." And there you go, Mr Jeon started to have a midlife crisis.

Bye 🌸💜.

My mind is empty of ideas, so excuse me for the bad update 😣.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.