10

Hmm

Third person p

Third person p.o.v :

Taehyung is crouching down holding his head, his eyes almost spilling tears, while mumbling I'm fine.

Jungkook p.o.v :

Now I am done preparing the clothes for hyungie and the extra blankets, I will go check on hyungie, maybe he is already asleep by now.

I started humming while walking to my room, when I suddenly heard a sniffling sound, and when I entered my room, I saw hyungie crouched down sniffling sounds coming from him, so I dropped the clothes and the blankets and went to him.

"What is wrong, hyungie? Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" I asked checking his body, but he didn't answer me, he just looked at me with tearful eyes.

"It's nothing, kook-ah. I just remembered something sad." Hyungie said after a few moments of him trying to talk without his voice cracking.

"No, there is something wrong, I am not stupid." I said angry at him for lying, nobody takes me seriously, but I guess it's because of my personality, I am a grown up not a little kid.

"It's really nothing. Let's sleep now, shall we?" Taehyung said getting up, going to grab the blankets from the floor.

"No, hyungie. Please talk to me, I am your friend right, and you talk to friends about your problems, right hyungie. Didn't you teach me that?" I said as I pushed Taehyung down the bed, pinning him to the bed, while looking at him with big doe innocent eyes.

"I...I...it's just that I.....I..." I guess hyungie is nervous.

"Come on, hyungie. Talk to me." I said as I took his hand, so we can sit down in the bed. "Now hyungie, open your heart to me and don't worry because I am here to listen." I said as I give him a smile.

Hyungie is always cool and manly, but now since he is weak I have to help him. Papa always say it's good for men to show their emotions and not be embarrassed of showing them, so I will help hyungie open up. You can do it Jungkook!!!!

"I am here, hyungie. I am with you." I said as I caressed his hand. " Take your time, hyungie. Talk when you feel comfortable."

After 10 minutes of me caressing hyungie hand, and telling him it's alright, that everything is going to be okay, hyungie finally spoke.

"Kook-ah, thank you for your words. You really are a sweet angel." Hyungie said smiling as he patted my head.

I feel my cheeks getting warm and my heart beating fast, and why is there sparkles behind hyungie? What is happening?

"ok, kook-ah, where did your mind go?" Taehyung said smiling slightly.

"Nowhere it's still here, so you want to talk or no?" I said gazing at hyungie.

"Not now, but I promise I will tell you one day. Right now I just want to sleep." Hyungie said yawning.

"Okay, let me get the blankets, and the clothes you will be wearing." I said as I got up and took the forgotten clothes and blankets from the floor.

After I give hyungie the clothes, he went to the bathroom to change while I prepared the bed. Then when he came out, the clothes were perfect for him except that the shirt was too baggy for him, since Jungkook was a bit muscular than him.

Third person p.o.v :

Jungkook and Taehyung are now in the dreamland while their bodies are hugging each other, both having a content smile on their faces.

    Bye 🌸💜

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)