13

Love you all 💜❤️💚.

Third person p.o.v :

After finishing their breakfast, Jungkook got up to clean the table with Taehyung helping him.

After finishing cleaning, it's 8:35 a.m, Taehyung has to go to his job.

"I should leave now, or else I will be late." Taehyung said going to the door.

"Wait!!!" Jungkook screamed loudly as his voice echoed in the empty house.

"What is wrong? Did something happen?" Taehyung said getting back in the kitchen.

"Nothing happened, I just wanted to ask you if I can go to work with you, please?" Jungkook said, showing Taehyung his most innocent doe eyes.

"Why?" Taehyung said, not understanding why the younger is interested in coming to his boring job with him.

"Because I want to see you work." Jungkook said fiddling with the end of his shirt. "And I don't want to be alone."

"You won't be alone, your parents will be coming soon." Taehyung said almost cooing at Jungkook, he really want to take him with him, but he can't.

"Mama and Papa won't be coming home until the evening or night, they told me they will have a date after the doctor appointment." Jungkook said, his parents always go on dates for at least 5 hours.

"But don't you have to tell them before leaving the house?" Taehyung said, wanting Jungkook to tell him no or that he already did tell them, which he did.

"Don't worry, I told them I will be going out before they left, Mama agreed, happily actually, then she made Papa agree too, so can I go with you now, pwease?" Jungkook said pleading Taehyung with his eyes. " Please please please please, for me, please, pwease."

"Okay, but get ready fast." Who was he to say no to those eyes.

After hearing that Jungkook ran upstairs squealing, and Taehyung just stood there chuckling at his wife, no friend, his friend's behavior.

Jungkook changed in 10 minutes and came running down stairs in this:

"Let's go." Jungkook said to the dazed Taehyung, who didn't notice himself staring at Jungkook.

"Humm, yeah, ok, let's go kookie-ah." Taehyung said getting up from the chair he was sitting on.

Just after they got out of the house, they stopped a taxi and got in, he didn't take his motorcycle because it might get stolen in the place he works at, because robberies are frequent in that place.

At first the drive was silent, but after a few seconds Jungkook started to ask about the different places they are passing, while sticking his head to the window, andTaehyung answered him happily.

They reached L'amour cafe in 8 minutes, since it was close to Jungkook's house and they got the cab early.

'It's 8:54 a.m, I am not late, thank goodness.'

Taehyung gave the money to the taxi driver thanking him, then he took Jungkook's hand in his and lead him out of the car.

Jungkook complied, holding Taehyung's hand tightly, even though he got red from his face down to his neck.

Getting inside the shop, Taehyung greeted the other employees, and lead Jungkook to a seat in the back of the cafe.

"I will get my clothes changed, after that I will come get your order, if someone else comes, tell them you still haven't decided." Taehyung said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Because I will give you the best service." And I don't want them to flirt with you. "I will be coming back soon." Taehyung said as he unconsciously pecked Jungkook's forehead, and hurried to the employee changing room, leaving both of them flustered.

Taehyung p.o.v :

Why did I have to do that? He must be so creeped out right now, why did I do that anyway? I felt my body move on it's own.

Jungkook p.o.v :

His lips felt so soft, so gentle on my forehead, but why is my heart beating so fast? My face is getting hotter and redder, this doesn't happen when Mama kisses me. Am I sick?

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.
(edited)