Jealousy: Part 2

This is not an edit but a new chapter, enjoy

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung and Jungkook are currently on a date, as today is Sunday and both are free from their work and studies.

"Should I buy the red shirt or the pink one?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend as he put the shirts on his body.

"They both look good on you, but why don't you go try them on? That way we can see what's best for you?" Taehyung suggested.

"Okay! I will go try them on." Jungkook happily replied.

"And I will wait for you outside the dressing room." Taehyung said as Jungkook went to the dressing room and Taehyung waited outside.

As he sat on the couch outside the dressing room, suddenly a girl approached him.

"Professor Taehyung?" The girl asked looking at Taehyung's face to make sure she didn't mistake him for another person.

"Yes?" Taehyung turned his head to the said girl.

"I knew it was you! I am Jungmin, I attended your lecture last week." The girl excitedly said.

"I am sorry, I don't remember." Taehyung apologized, feeling bad.

"I am the girl who asked if you are single and flirted with you until you told me you're in a relationship, does ring a bell?"

"Yeah, you're THAT girl, the annoying one." Taehyung pointed out.

"I never had the chance to apologize for my behavior, I was so disrespectful and...."

"Taehyungie, how do I......Who is this?" Jungkook asked coming out of the closet, I mean the dressing room.

"I am Jungmin, his student. You must be his friend, you guys are here shopping too? I am actually shopping for my brother, for his 20 birthday but I don't know what to choose, can you help me?"

"Yeah sure." Jungkook replied with a smile on his face.

"Great, thank you so much. You're such a great help, I was about to give up, I am glad I met you both." Jungmin cheerfully declared, taking both of they hands and walking forward.

"Wait, my shirts....." Jungkook said, making Jungmin stop.

"Oh right, you were in the dressing room. Sorry I got a little too excited, did you choose?" Jungmin

"No, I was hoping Taehyung will help me choose a shirt that suit me." Jungkook

"Believe me, with your looks everything will suit you, but I will help you too as a return of favor. So where are the shirts?" Jungmin

"This one and the other is in the dressing room." Jungkook

"Let me take look at you, hmm, looks good pink is really your color, as expected, what do you think Professor?" Jungmin

"Pretty as always." Taehyung complimented unintentionally.

"I know right, but is calling a man pretty okay?" Jungmin wondered.