9

Thanks to everyone who is reading this story, I never thought I will continue writing as I was going to delete this book because I thought it was too bad, but look where it's now.

Third person p

Third person p.o.v :

The Jeon family plus Taehyung are now sitting in the table, eating the delicious food Taelee prepared and Jungkook put on the table.

"So, what did you two do today?" Taelee asked.

"We just bought Jungkook a phone and some clothes." Taehyung answered as Jungkook was busy eating.

When Jungkook heard the word phone, his eyes shone and got up from his seat running to his room upstairs.

"Look!!!It's so beautiful and it has carrots on the back." Jungkook said cheerfully showing his parents his new-first-phone.

"Wow, it's so pretty. You must cherish it." Taelee said smiling at Jungkook cuteness like everyone else on the table- Jeonhyun and Taehyung- .

Jungkook nodded agreeing with his mama, the smile never leaving his face one bit.

"That's right, Jungkookie. The first is always the most special, I remember my first phone, I still have it, it doesn't work anymore, but it makes me remember my time with your mother when..." Jeonhyun started blabbing about his love story with Taelee, and since the mother and son duo are already used to it, they let him be, giving Taehyung apologetic looks. But Taehyung wasn't mad, he was instead happy to listen since he always dreamed of having a partner to be with him, just like Jungkook's parents are.

After 15 mins of Jeonhyun blabbing, and not shutting up forgetting his food, Taelee had enough so she shoved a piece of bread inside his mouth.

"Jeonhyun honey, you can continue this later, now eat your food." Taelee said with a smile but her eyes were not smiling, so Jeonhyun had no choice but to sulk in his heart and eat.

After everyone finished his food, Taehyung and Jungkook started to clean the table since they insisted on not letting Taelee do anything, as she is a pregnant lady. Taelee had no choice but to leave, with her husband holding her arm and waist while he is glaring at the fine man his son brought.

After cleaning the table, Jungkook and Taehyung are in front of the sink, Jungkook washing the dishes and Taehyung drying them.

"Hyung, let's play questions." Jungkook said suddenly out of the blue.

"Questions?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Yes, hyung. You ask a question and I answer, then I ask a question and you answer."

"Ohh, okay. You start."

"Hmm. I got one, how old are you hyung?"

"You call me hyung and you don't even know." Taehyung said chuckling. "I am 19 years old."

"You are 3 years older than me." Jungkook said after a little bit of calculating.

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter. My turn, how old are.. no wait you're 16 right?"

"Yes, hyung. How did you know?"

"Just a hunch. It's still my turn, what is your favorite color?"

"Purple, yours?"

"Green."

And that's how Taekook spend their time cleaning the dishes, and getting to know each other.

Jungkook and Taehyung are now lying down on Jungkook's soft mattress, eyes closed in silence.

"Jungkook-ah, are sure I can sleep with you? You know I can just sleep on the ground or the couch." Taehyung said sitting up.

"No, hyung it's okay. I want you to sleep with me." Jungkook said getting up from the bed.

"Oh, okay." Taehyung said blushing slightly.

"Hyung, you just sit there, I am going to grab you some clothes to wear." Jungkook said opening his closet.

While Jungkook was looking for clothes to fit Taehyung in his closet, Taehyung's eyes started roaming around the room.

Taehyung p.o.v :

I am surprised they managed to get the house ready, before they moved in, all the furniture in here, It took me two months to settle in my apartment. And this room really express it's owner, it is as cute as him, especially his bed.

But I don't think I should be here I am afraid I will curse them with sadness as I did with my-, no the Kim family, I don't want to be a burden like I was to them back then, I probably should leave, they are just being polite letting me stay here,...

But I don't think I should be here I am afraid I will curse them with sadness as I did with my-, no the Kim family, I don't want to be a burden like I was to them back then, I probably should leave, they are just being polite letting me stay here, they are waiting for me to leave, they hate me, they are laughing at me. NO No Taehyung they are nice people, don't think about that, you are fine. I'm fine.

Bye🌸💜

Bye🌸💜

Sorry if there is any mistakes and for the late update.

(edited)