25

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

So two months passed since Taekook started going out, at first it was hard for them to go on dates or talk to each other, since Taehyung worked 83 hours a week, but they managed to stay strong and love each other dearly.

In these 2 months, Taehyung quit his job at "Touch", the bar, so he could study for the teacher's exam.

It was a difficult choice to make, since the other two didn't pay much, but he promised himself and Jungkook that he will try harder to succeed.

In this period of time, Jungkook entered High School, and started having friends and people to talk to, since he liked socializing with others, but even after having friends and having being confessed to, Taehyung was always the special one for him.

And today is the day Jungkook and Taehyung will tell their parents that he is dating Taehyung, since both of them agreed on that, they agreed on telling Jeonhyun then go to Taehyung's parents house.

Now, both of them are holding hand in front of the door of Jungkook's house, as Jungkook is hesitating to ring the bell.

Taehyung rang the bell, squeezing Jungkook's hand and smiling at him, trying to calm him.

Jungkook looked back at him, with a cute smile, and held his hand tight, as he noticed his boyfriend's nervousness as well, even though he tried to hide it.

After a few moments, Taelee opened the door, with her huge belly as she is in her seventh month.

"Hey, are you both ready?" Taelee asked, as she smiled at both of them.

"Yeah, now or never." Taehyung said, as he walked in holding Jungkook's hand in his.

Taelee just wished luck silently, since she knows her husband is stubborn, and loves their son dearly, too dearly to give him to anyone.

Jeonhyun was sitting in the living room, working on his laptop, when he suddenly noticed two pairs of feet in front of him.

"Good afternoon, Mr Jeon." Taehyung said as he bowed, not letting go of Jungkook's hand.

"Good afternoon, papa." Jungkook said smiling nervously.

"Good afternoon, kookie, and Taehyung, what are doing you in my house?" Jeonhyun said, still not realizing that Taekook are holding hands, since he is busy glaring at Taehyung.

"I came to talk to you about me and Jungkook." Taehyung said, looking at Jeonhyun eyes with a serious gaze.

"About what? Like telling the reason you are holding my son's hand? Or the reason you kissed my precious dear son a week ago? Or why you called him your boyfriend two days ago?" Jeonhyun said, as he already knows everything, since he is neither blind or deaf, and because his wife spills the tea without even noticing, or does she notice.

She did it on purpose, since she wanted Jeonhyun to take the news slowly and nicely, and not ruin her fun and favorite ship.

"I.. I don't know what to say about that, I just want to say that it's true, Jungkook is my boyfriend for two months now. And since you already know that, I want to tell you that I will take care of him, never make him cry, I will always work hard to see his smile and make him happy, make him feel special, I will love him more every single day, and I promise to always be with him, so can you please give us your blessing?" Taehyung said, as he bowed down.

"No, you won't have my blessing.." as Jeonhyun dropped this words, the quiet Jungkook was about to cry and Taehyung was about to try convincing him, but Jeonhyun finished the sentence "...that easily, you have to work hard for it."

"Yes!!! Of course I will do my best!!!" Taehyung said as he bowed multiple times, then he turned happily to Jungkook, who had a big smile plastered on his face, and lifted him up and swirled him around, while both giggled happily.

"You still don't have my blessing, put my son down right this moment!!!" Jeonghyun said, slightly regretting ever saying he will give him a chance.

Taekook weren't listening as both are lost in their happiness and pink atmosphere, and Jeonhyun was about to break that atmosphere, if not for Taelee stopping him by pulling his ear hard, telling to stop and stay seated.

Jeonhyun couldn't deny his wife, so he sat down unwillingly and let his wife take pictures of the two.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)