23

Third person p

Third person p.o.v :

Jungkook kept thinking about his feelings, and what kind they are, that he didn't realize it was already 6 p.m, until his mother told him since she heard Taehyung tell him, and this means he needs to go meet Taehyung, see Taehyung.

Since Jeonhyun was still not home from work, Jungkook left the house with his mother's permission without the usual warnings and tardiness.

On the way to the park, Jungkook was fidgeting nervously, thinking what to do when he meets Taehyung face to face.

Jungkook arrived at the park at 6:20 p.m, which was early, because of Jungkook walking fast.

At the same moment in a other place of the city, Taehyung was running fast trying to reach the park as soon as possible.

Taehyung reached the park at 6:36 p.m, and started searching for Jungkook.

Finding Jungkook, he smiled to himself, and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself and his fast beating heart.

"Hey, sorry I am late." Taehyung said, as he stood in front of Jungkook, all smiley.

"No problem, hyungie." Jungkook said smiling back, appearing calm and composed, but in reality he was freaking out.

After a few moment of silence, Taehyung started the big conversation.

"So I wanted to talk to you about us."

"Us?"

"I know we just met recently, but when I am with you, I feel happy like I never felt in my entire life, I feel alive, I am happy you are you, just as you are. I know you might not understand my feelings, you might be bothered or disgusted, but I wanted to give myself a chance and not let you slip out of my hands, so I want to tell you I like you."

After saying this, Taehyung let out breath of relief, even though Taehyung wanted to say more, express his feelings more, he felt happy just by getting these ones out, so now he will not regret never saying something, or staying in the shadows.

Taehyung didn't look at Jungkook's eyes, afraid of seeing a disgusted look in Jungkook's eyes.

Taehyung was ready for this, he told himself he is ready for rejection, for the possibility of not seeing Jungkook again, but guess he wasn't ready, his heart wasn't ready, it hurts.

Jungkook didn't utter a single word, so Taehyung concluded that he is just saying no to his feelings by that.

"I am sorry for bothering you, I know this might be disturbing to you, but I just wanted to tell, I didn't want to regret it 10 years when I fall deeper and you be in relationship. So even if you reject me or not want to see me again, I understand...."

Before Taehyung could complete his sentence, Jungkook cut him off.

"When did I say something about rejecting you or not wanting to see you again, don't make conclusions by yourself." Jungkook said, making Taehyung look up, his heart stopping for a mere second then starting to beat fast.

"What....what do you mean?" Taehyung said, getting closer to Jungkook.

"I mean I am not rejecting you or your feelings. I feel the same as you do, I feel myself melting when I am with you, my heart can't stop beating fast when I am with you, but I still don't know what kind of feelings I have exactly, so I..." Jungkook didn't get to finish his sentence, because of Taehyung throwing himself at him.

"Thank you, I am happy with just that, we both can know what kind of love we have, and we can feel more feelings together, so can we be together?" Taehyung said, hugging Jungkook tightly.

"Aren't we together now?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Let me rephrase that, can you go out with me?"

"Where? Aren't we talking about our feelings? You are making more confused."

"Aishh, what can I do with you? Okay, last try. Can you be my boyfriend, my lover, my life parter, my other half?"

"Yes, of course."

Both of them looked at each other's eyes smiling , and with red cheeks they had their first kiss as lovers.

Bye 🌸💜 .

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

Fact :
I didn't understand dating until I was in my first year of High School, I thought marriage was the only relationship that lovers have 🙃.

(edited)