22

Third person p

Third person p.o.v :

The Jeon family and Taehyung had their breakfast, and now Taelee and Jungkook are sending Jeonhyun and Taehyung off, like good wives...wife and friend, no crush.

Just as Jeonhyun was about to start the engine of the car, as he was driving Taehyung to his job, as his request, suddenly Taehyung screamed for him to wait, then got out of the car running to the Jeon's house.

"Jungkook!!" Taehyung shouted, stopping Jungkook from closing the door.

"What is wrong, hyungie? Weren't you leaving with papa?" Jungkook asked confused, as he opened the door wider.

"Yeah, I just wanted to ask you something. Can we meet later at 6:30 p.m, at the park we first met? I need to tell you something." Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook's eyes.

"Of course, hyungie. I will tell mama and papa." Jungkook said smiling.

"Great, thank you." Taehyung said, as he kissed Jungkook's cheek.

"You're welcome." Jungkook said blushing.

"I should go now, your dad will get mad if I don't." Taehyung said, looking at Jeonhyun who is furiously glaring at him, 'I hope I make it alive to the date.'

As Taehyung ran back to the car, Jungkook stood at the door observing Taehyung, he needs to speak to his mother right now, this is getting weirder.

"Mama!!!" Jungkook screamed as he got inside the house.

"I am here, kookie." Taelee said from the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook said, glancing at his mother.

"What do you think I am doing? I am cleaning the dishes." Taelee said.

"Didn't the doctor tell you to rest? I will clean the dishes, you just sit down." Jungkook said, grabbing his mother and taking her to the living room. "You sit here, and rest. I need to talk to you after I am done with the dishes."

"Okay." Taelee said smiling at Jungkook, already having a guess of the things he wants to talk about.

After 15 minutes of Jungkook washing the dishes, and Taelee watching tv, they are both now finally sitting on the couch, as Taelee waited for Jungkook to speak.

"What did you want to talk about?" Taelee said, being fed up with the silence.

"Ummm. You know I... I wanted to say.." Jungkook said as he got nervous, and was about to start crying.

"Shhh, calm down kookie. You want to talk about Taehyung, right?" Taelee said, caressing Jungkook's hand.

"How...how did you know?" Jungkook said confused, as he looked at him mother.

"My sixth sense helped me a little. So what about Taehyung, what do you want to talk to about?" Taelee said chuckling.

"Wow, I didn't know that. You have a sixth sense, I thought we have just five." Jungkook said amazed.
"Mama, I think I am sick, really really sick." Jungkook said as his eyes growing bigger.

"Ohh, really. What kind of sickness?" Taelee said, trying to stop herself from smiling, her son is so cute.

"I don't know, but what I know is that I am sick."

"What are the symptoms of your sickness?"

"I feel my heart racing,my face gets hot, and feel weird and feel myself melting. Am I going to die, mama?"

"No, you won't this is normal, it's a part of becoming an adult. When does that happen?"

"It happens when..........when I am near hyungie."

"Yes!!!! My ship will sail."

"What are you saying mama? What ship? You have a ship?"

"Don't mind me. Son, this things you feel are normal at this stage of your life, because this the age of falling in love."

"Falling in love??? With who?"

"Taehyung, of course."

"I love hyungie, but what does this feeling have to do with it?"

"Because that what happens when you fall for someone, when you love someone you feel this things."

"Then every time I will have a friend I will feel like that?"

"No, not necessarily. In this case, Taehyung is special for you, so it's a different kind of love."

"Then what kind of love is this??"

"You have to know yourself."

"But I don't know how."

"Close your eyes, and just think of Taehyung, and what about your feelings when you are with him, think about what future you want."

Just as Taelee finished talking, Jungkook closed his eyes and started thinking of Taehyung, Taehyung talking, Taehyung smiling, Taehyung being Taehyung.

Thinking about their future together, his mind always went to one scenario, him preparing breakfast and Taehyung leaving to work, after kissing him like today, on the lips.

Thinking about all of this made his heart beat so fast, that he remembered a scene from an anime, a confession scene, the main characters confession scene, their love confession, this was the same thing they thought about.

Do I like Taehyung like that? Why do I want to be together with him like mama and papa are?

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)