Wedding: Part 4

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

"Taehyung, my handsome hyungie, my future life partner, I love you, you are my special one and I am happy I found you. At first I didn't realize my feelings for you, they were too foreign for me, I was scared of them, but you showed how beautiful it is to fall in love, to be with someone your heart desires you to be with. Every touch, every kiss, every smile, your everything make me realize why I feel in love with you. We had our fights, our arguments, but at the end I cannot imagine my life without you in it, in those years we spend I became addicted to you, to your presence. I met you in time where I didn't what love was, but you taught how nice it is to have someone beside you, to hold and cherish, in my sad days and the happy ones, whenever I felt down and cried, you were always there for me. I promise I will be there for you, in your ups and downs, I will be the shoulder you lean into, your reason of happiness, your purpose of getting up to try, I will fight the world with you. I will love from now till forever and ever, till my last breath and our last smile." Jungkook finished with a cute giggle to stop himself from crying, but the tears were falling a long time ago.

Taehyung stood shocked, his tears falling without a sign of stopping, at a point he crouched down not being able to control himself.

Jungkook was no better watching his fiance like that, made his heart hurt.

"Hyungie, please don't cry, I am going to cry too." Jungkook said, crouching down beside Taehyung, trying to lift Taehyung's head up.

"But you are already crying." Taehyung said, laughing lightly, lifting his head up, wiping Jungkook's tears.

"Then if you don't stop, I will...I will not marry you." Jungkook said pouting.

"Okay, okay, I won't cry, I don't want you to slip out of my hands." Taehyung said getting up, and Jungkook smiled getting up as well, then both held hands, smiling widely at each.

"Okay, ahm, Let us continue before I start crying too. Jeon Jungkook, son of Jeon Junghyung and Jeon Taelee, do you take Kim Taehyung, son of Kim Yeonkook and Kim Jung-jin, to be your husband in sickness and health, in happiness and sadness, until death do both of you apart?" Said the priest looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't say anything, as he started thinking about something.

"What's wrong babe?" Taehyung said, looking at the confused Jungkook.

"Does death have to separate us? Why can't our souls be together too? Can't we be together after death?" Asked Jungkook pouting.

"Well, son. Your promises to each other are your vows to staying together even after death, this marriage is just for this life, because in the afterlife you will surely meet your soulmate and you will stay together with them for eternity, this kind of things aren't important there." Said the priest smiling.

"Ok." Said Jungkook smiling.

"Now do you take this young man as your husband?" Said the priest.

"I do, of course I do." Jungkook said smiling a cute bunny smile, then took the ring and put it on Taehyung's finger.

"Kim Taehyung, son of Kim Yeonkook and Kim Jung-jin, do you take Jeon Jungkook, son of Jeon Junghyung and Jeon Taelee, to be your husband in sickness and health, in happiness and sadness, until death do both of you apart?"

"I do." Taehyung said with a boxy smile, putting the ring on Jungkook's finger, he whispered to himself 'Nothing will do us apart, not even death'

"With the authorities given to me, I announce you husband and husband. You may kiss." Said the priest, pretending not to hear Taehyung.

"Gladly." Taehyung said, leaning in for a kiss, and Jungkook doing the same, until both of their lips touched, and the smile in their faces grew bigger along with their happiness.

And that how they kissed for the first time as a married couple.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.