16

I have absolutely no idea what to write about, so sorry if this is bad.

Third person p

Third person p.o.v :

Taehyung couldn't sleep a wink, even though he was tired, he couldn't close his eyes, because every time he tried to, he would see Jungkook's face.

Taehyung spent an hour and a half sorting his feelings out, he decided to hide them from Jungkook and just be with him.

There is no point in telling Jungkook his feelings, he would only bother him if he did, that if he knew what he means anyway.

Taehyung got up from his bed, leaving to work, after he decided to meet up with Jungkook in his house, because yesterday he just ignored him and didn't even talk or look at him, which probably made Jungkook sad.

He decided to ask a leave from his night shift, and go buy Jungkook a sorry gift. So with determination, he left the the house, in a happy mood, as he is going to meet Jungkook later on the day.

After 10 hours of working :

Taehyung got off of work, and went to the flower shop and bought a bouquet of flowers, then went to a supermarket and bought a pack of strawberries.

Taehyung arrived at Jungkook's home, and ringed the bell.

Taehyung p.o.v :

I ringed the bell multiple times, until finally Jeonhyun finally opened the door, screaming at his face.

"What are you doing in my house after making my son cry?" Jeonhyun said furiously.

"What did I do? Why is he crying? Is he fine? Is he sad? Is he mad? Where is he?" Taehyung said getting inside the house without permission.

"You can't get inside, get out." Jeonhyun said as he blocked Taehyung's way.

"Please, sir. I just need to see him, I don't even know what I did wrong." Taehyung said begging Jeonhyun to let him see Jungkook.

"Jeonhyun just let him in, maybe he can calm Jungkook down and make him go out of his room." Taelee said, as she is worried for her son, because he hasn't come out of his room since yesterday.

"Very well, you can go and see him, you have 15 minutes, if he doesn't come out, you will leave my house and never come back again, do I make myself clear?" Jeonhyun said as he glared at Taehyung.

"Yes, very clear." Taehyung said bowing." I will definitely make him happy, so please trust me."

"Good, now go to him." Jeonhyun said, because as much as he hated it,Taehyung was his last choice to see his son again.

"Thank you, Mr Jeon. Thank you, Mrs Jeon." Taehyung said as he ran upstairs to Jungkook's room.

Taehyung reached Jungkook's room, and started knocking on the door, but even after 10 minutes of him knocking nobody answered, and since he has limited time he decided to talk to him from outside of his door.

"Hey, kookie. How are you?" Taehyung asked, hoping Jungkook would answer him, but unfortunately he didn't answer.

"I bought you something, you remember when we went to the mall and you told me about your favorite flowers, I brought them, and strawberries since they are your favorite. If you don't open the door, I will eat them all by myself, so open the door, ok?" Taehyung said he sat down on the floor.

"Are you sad that I didn't talk to you yesterday? I am sorry, my mind was not with me and I couldn't focus, I was so lost in my thoughts I forgot about you, I'm really sorry, I should've paid attention to you, I am so sorry, and to make it up to you, let's go somewhere, and I promise I won't ignore and we will talk, play and do everything you want, so please come out, we are all worried about you?" Taehyung said, knocking softly on the door.

The 15 minutes were over, so he had to leave, he won't see Jungkook again, his heart hurts when he thinks about it, but maybe that is for the best.

Taehyung got up from the floor, put the flowers and the strawberries on the ground, then walked away from Jungkook's room, from Jungkook's life.

End.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry of there is any mistakes.

(edited)