Children: Part 5

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

It's been a week since Taekook found out they were going to have a baby, they were the happiest they could ever be, but Jungkook felt something still missing, like there is a missing piece to their little family, and he knows exactly what is it, or more like who is it, Yeonjun.

Jungkook still remembers his meeting with the little boy, how he hinted that he wants to gets adopted by Jungkook, the little boy was so cute and adorable he wanted to take him in immediately, but unfortunately carrying the little one made him faint.

So Jungkook decided to talk about this matter to Taehyung, he finally had the courage to ask his hubby.

Taehyung came back home after a long day in the university, wanting to hug his husband and feel loved by him.

Jungkook welcomed Taehyung in the entrance as he always does, even though Taehyung told him not to, since he is pregnant, but old habits are hard to get rid of.

"Welcome home hyungie." Jungkook said smiling cutely, then planned to take Taehyung's bag but Taehyung didn't let him as he attacked him with a kiss.

"I am home." Taehyung said licking his lips after tasting Jungkook's addicting lips. "Sweet as always." Taehyung said winking.

"I was eating strawberries." Jungkook said blushing.

"Hmm, that's explains why your lips are redder than usual. I should thank the strawberries later." Taehyung said and went for another kiss.

After a couple of minutes, they both moved away from each other's, a smile on their faces.

"I love you." Taehyung said kissing Jungkook on the cheek.

"I love you too." Jungkook said giggling then took his hubby's hand and walked in the house.

Jungkook told Taehyung to go take a shower while he heat up the dinner.

After 15 minutes, Jungkook felt strong hands hugging his waist, a hot breath hitting his face, drips of water falling.

"How many times do I have to tell you to dry your hair? You might catch a cold." Jungkook said pouting angrily.

"But I want you to dry it for me." Taehyung said with a flirty tone.

"Achh, this baby, go get the towel and the blow dryer. The food can wait." Jungkook said, covering the food again.

Now Jungkook is blow drying Taehyung's hair while he sat on the couch, and Taehyung sat on a pillow on the ground.

"How was your day?"

"Fun, most of the students participated in the class, it made me so proud of them."

"I am proud of you, of how you managed to get where you. I am happy your dream came true, my strong handsome hyungie." Jungkook said kissing his hubby's forehead.

"Well if my cute beautiful baby didn't give me the first step I don't where would I have been. I am happy you entered my life. And now you are giving me a little miracle, I am so lucky to have you." Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's fingers.

"Hyungie, I want to talk to you about something." Jungkook said as he finished drying Taehyung's hair.

"Yes baby, what is it?" Taehyung said sitting beside Jungkook.

"You know, how we went to the orphanage to adopt a child." Jungkook said nervously.

"Yeah, I remember the kids were so cute in there. But why are you bringing this up?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Well you remember the kid who was with me?"

"Yeah, he was crying so hard when he saw you in that state, I mean when you fainted."

"Oh my god, poor baby, he must have been so sad, did he continue on crying after we left?" Jungkook said worriedly, feeling so bad for suddenly fainting.

"No I don't think so, Amy calmed him down. Do you want to visit him?"

"Yes! Actually I... I wanted to ask you if we can adopt him!" Jungkook let out those words fast, then shut his eyes afraid of the other's reply.

"I... I don't know what to say. I don't mind but can you take care of yourself and him? My job wouldn't let me to take care of both of you, no the three of you."

"I told mama about it, she told me she will be staying with me in the whole pregnancy process."

"And after our baby is born?"

"I thought about that, we can hire a nanny to help me take care of the baby, so I can pay attention to Yeonjun."

"Yeonjun? That is his name?"

"Yeah, cute name right?"

"Yes, Kim Yeonjun, it has a nice ring to it, it will fit him perfectly."

"You agree?"

"Of course I do, how can I refuse a request from you? And that boy looked too adorable, I wanted to stay and comfort him but I couldn't."

"It's okay hyungie, he will forgive us. I just can't wait to bring him home and shower him with love and care, I hope I will be a good parent for him"

"Me too, me too, I hope we will be able to take good care of him, I hope he accepts us as his parents first."

"Me too."

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.