28

Thanks for supporting this story, finishing it and staying till the end, I really grateful for everything 🌸💜.

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

3 Years Later:

Taehyung is finally a proper High School teacher, as he got his degree a year ago and finished his training a few months ago.

Becoming a teacher was the hardest thing Taehyung decided to do in his life, apart from quitting smoking, it was hard but every time he thought about taking a cigarette, he remembers Jungkook and stops himself from doing so, plus one day without a cigarette means ten kisses from Jungkook and one day with cigarette means just one kiss so he had to work hard anyway. Since Taehyung had a job and a loan to pay, it wasn't easy for him to just quit, but Taehyung's father, Jung-jin, heard of Taehyung decision so he supported him emotionally and financially, as he helped pay the house's loan back, actually his father was ready to support completely, but Taehyung didn't agree as he wanted to keep at least one of his jobs, and pay for his daily necessaries.

Jungkook is entering college, planning to become a professional photographer, as he found his photography passion while he was in the village.

In those three years, Jungkook gained a lot of confidence and his shyness of strangers faded away, by having multiple friends, but his innocence didn't fade away as Taehyung kept his boyfriend from the dirt.

The first time Jungkook was going to school, Taehyung warned not to ask about words he doesn't understand and that he should go to him.

Every time, Jungkook asks him about something he heard at School, Taehyung will always say that it's a bad thing, and that made Jungkook not question it any further.

Anytime the curiosity will take over Jungkook, he will always remember Taehyung words and stop himself from googling or asking someone else, and just go hug Taehyung.

Jeonhyun's strictness and over protectionism doubled as he has 3 little kids now, he is always afraid of something happening to them, his three little angels, as they are living in a big city, and his kids might get kidnapped as they are so cute, plus the fact that his precious bunny son is dating someone, and living together with that wolf, more like tiger.

Taelee is having the time of her life, as recently one of her friends moved to the city as well, so she visits her, leaving the little kids to Jeonhyun, to go chat with her friend, about her son's relationship, how she was always right that her son is gay, showing the secret photos she took of the couple, sharing every little event with her fujoshi friend.

Jungkook p.o.v:

I woke up at 6 a.m as usual, looked at hyungie by my side, as usual, I kissed both of his cheeks and lips, whispering a quiet good morning.

I did my usual routine, consisting of taking a shower, brush my teeth, wear my clothes, then went to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast.

I was making the pancakes, when I felt familiar hands sneaking through my waist, and a hoarse manly voice whispering in my ear: "Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, hyungie." I said, flipping the pancake. "Still sleepy?" I asked the sleepy hyungie whose head is still on my shoulder.

"Hmm, tired and sleepy, need a kiss and hug to wake me up." Said the supposedly sleepy Taehyung.

I turned off the stove, putting the last pancake on the plate, then turned to my boyfriend and hugged him tightly, kissing his neck, and any place my lips could touch.

"Awake now?" I said, looking at my handsome boyfriend, with a smile.

"Hmm, a little bit more, maybe on the lips this time." Taehyung said smirking.

I complied happily, kissing my lover lightly on the lips, but Taehyung turned the kiss to a make out session.

After 4 minutes, Taehyung finally pulled away from the kiss, leaving me breathless in his arms.

"I guess this is fine for now, I will go take a shower, wanna come with me?" Taehyung said licking his lips.

"No, I still need to finish making the breakfast, you go shower alone."

"Leave it till we both finish showering, and I will help you finish it later." Taehyung said with innocent eyes.

"Don't give those eyes, I know what you are planning, you won't fool me again, remember the last time you said that?" I said giving Taehyung the look 'you ain't fooling me again'.

"What last time?"

"The time you said the same thing, but we end up both staying in the house, since we were in the shower for 2 hours."

"Oh, that time, it's not my fault you are so soft and huggable in the shower."

"Really? Well that wasn't the main reason we stayed, it was because you didn't want... whatever, go shower, you will be late for work." I said blushing, as I pushed Taehyung towards the bathroom.

"Fine." Taehyung said agreeing fast, he is planning to get what he wants later, but I won't let him, not this time.

Third person p.o.v:

And that how their daily life passed, with them being lovey-dovey, while having occasional fights and arguments about the stupidest things, but at the end of the day, they will hug each other in bed, saying sorry to each other.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

Fact about me:

I have the same laugh as Jin but weirder, and every single time I laugh everyone turns their head to me, and look at me for a good minute, my friends always tell me not to laugh in public.

(edited)