Wedding: Part 3

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

"Ready?"

"Yeah." Jungkook said with a smile, as he took his father's hand.

Jungkook is now walking down the aile with his father holding his hand, while Taehyung is waiting for him in the end of the hall.

'It's really happening.' That is what was going through Jungkook's mind, as tears started forming in his eyes.

Jungkook held his tears in, since he knows he is going to ruin his makeup if he did, he doesn't want that because he wants Taehyung to see him as the prettiest person in this day.

Taehyung already saw him as that, and today was no different, the younger never failed to make his heart beat fast, he never once regretted choosing Jungkook as his parter, why would he ever? Jungkook is perfect, the definition of perfection, if perfect didn't exist then who is Jungkook.

At this point, Taehyung eyes started shining from the tears that are wanting to drop, but he held himself to look cool in front of his lover or soon to be husband.

Jungkook and Jeonhyung reached Taehyung, the father handed the husband's hand to his future husband, but not before glaring at the fiance and whispering some words in his ears: "If you ever make me regret handing him to you, I will get my gun ready." Jeonhyung said as he patted Taehyung's back, then leaving with a satisfied smile on his face, but Taehyung was too focused on Jungkook, that he didn't care about anything else.

"Hey." Taehyung whispered smiling warmly at Jungkook.

"Hey." Jungkook said, a cute giggle escaping from his mouth.

"You look gorgeous and breathtaking."

"I always do."

"Well that's true."

"You look handsome as well."

"That's a fact."

"It is."

After the little flirting, both of them looked at the priest in front of them, telling him they were ready.

Note: I know nothing about weddings, and google didn't help, I have never been to a wedding before, well one but I slept the moment I entered the venue, so it doesn't count, right? Anyway what I am going to write next is probably not true at all, it's what I want a wedding to be.

"We all gather here today to unit the hearts and souls of two young lovers, if anyone objects speak now or shut up forever." ( I saw this in a movie.)

Nobody talked so the priest continued his speech.

"I have with me here, a young innocent soul in love with another, we have always known that love has no barriers, no limits, it's the human nature to love and wanting to be with their lovers forever and ever. Vows are one of the ways to show your other half your loyalty, your love, your credibility, so now why don't we listen to this young men vows to each other. Why don't you start young man?" Said the priest looking at Taehyung.

"Yes of course. Jungkook, kookie, my baby, my other half, my precious lover, I love you, you always make feel loved, cherished, appreciated, alive and worth breathing. Being with you for all of this years, made me my life brighter, made all of the pain I felt before disappear, like it was never there to begin with, you made me happier. I love every small little detail about you, your smile, your laugh, you being there for me, waking up next to you, feeling you, hugging you, kissing you, loving you. When I first met you, you looked liked a lost puppy, you fascinated me with just a small smile, I never talked to someone as I did with you, in that day I felt like I got back to life again. I can't promise you that we won't fight, but I promise I will always listen to you, try to understand you, be with you, love you for eternity, hug you if you ever cried, if you are tired or sad, welcome you with open arms in the morning or night. I will love you from now till forever and ever." Taehyung finished, with tears in his eyes, as he tightly held on Jungkook's hands.

Now it was Jungkook's turn, but he was crying he couldn't utter a word, this was too much for his small heart.

After some moments of everyone breaking down in tears, Jungkook finally spoke with Taehyung holding on his hand, giving him an encouraging smile.

"Did you have to make me cry? My makeup is ruined now." Jungkook said cutely sniffling, which made everyone laugh including Taehyung.

"It's okay babe, you still look cute and beautiful, as always." Taehyung said, kissing Jungkook's cheeks.

"I know I do." Jungkook said as he smiled wiping Taehyung's tears.

"Let's continue now, what do you have to say beautiful child?" Said the priest with a little smile, happy that this two soulmates are getting united.

"Taehyung, my handsome hyungie, my lovely lover, well ex-lover, you are going to be my husband so, my future life partner, I.......

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.