Jealousy: Part 1

I want to make a part two of this but not now, when I am free I will do it.

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung finished his work early, so he went to pick Jungkook up from college.

Taehyung waited for 10 minutes, before Jungkook finally appeared, but he wasn't alone, there was a guy beside him.

They were laughing, standing so close to each other, which made Taehyung feel a hateful emotion.

Taehyung was never the type to be jealous or possessive over his things, over what is his, but as they say people change, or realize their true self when they are in love, and this is exactly what happened to Taehyung.

Seeing the boy beside his boyfriend, touching and flirting with what's his, made his blood boil.

Taehyung didn't want to ruin the mood, nor Jungkook's smile, so he stayed in the car, waiting patiently.

As he sat in the car, his eyes never left Jungkook, wanting his lover to notice him, and leave the other unnecessary guy.

Taehyung was starting to lose his patient, seeing his boyfriend being touchy with another man.

Weird thoughts started getting inside Taehyung's head, such as locking Jungkook in the house and keeping him to himself, getting rid of anyone who tries to flirt or even talk to his lover, but he quickly shook off this ideas as he realized he might scare Jungkook off.

Jungkook finally noticed his boyfriend's car in the parking lot, so he excused himself, running off to his boyfriend's car.

"Hyungie!! You came to pick me up." Jungkook said happily, as he opened the car door, cutting Taehyung thoughts short.

"Hey." Taehyung said quietly.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked titling his head, noticing his boyfriend's awful quietness, as he sat in the car.

"Nothing, just a bit tired." Taehyung said, starting the car, not wanting to tell Jungkook the real reason, but Jungkook didn't believe him, since he knows his boyfriend too well, he wasn't fooled by that excuse.

"Really? But that doesn't look the case here. You know, mama always said that the way to succeed a relationship is communicating, talking about your worries and problems, because if you don't right now, you will explode one day." Jungkook said, holding his boyfriend's hand, looking at him straight in the eyes.

"It's stupid, you don't need to know about it." Taehyung said, averting his eyes from Jungkook's.

"I don't care even if it's stupid, just tell me please, please, pwease." Jungkook said pouting, showing his puppy eyes to Taehyung.

"It's just that I got a little bit jealous when I saw you with that guy, just a little tiny teeny bit." Taehyung said, or more like whispered.

"Aww, that's so cute, but don't worry, you don't need to be jealous, he has a girlfriend." Jungkook said, giggling while pinching Taehyung's cheeks, finding his boyfriend so cute in this moment.

"Oh, okay." Taehyung said, a little relieved but his worries weren't completely washed off.

"Is there something else?" Jungkook said, noticing Taehyung's upset state.

"This one has a girlfriend, but what about others? What if someone liked you? What if they really wanted to take away from me? What if you fall for someone?" Taehyung said, with a pained look on his face, looking at his boyfriend.

"Taehyungie, you don't have to worry about these kind of things, I love you and only you, and that will not change, even if someone else comes in my life, you will still be my one and only, always remember that, okay? I love you now till forever, remember?" Jungkook said, holding his partner hand, while putting his forehead against his lover.

"Yeah, I remember, I love you till forever. You will never leave me alone, right?" Taehyung said, staring at his boyfriend.

"Never, not now nor ever. I am yours and you are mine, till we breathe our last breath together." Jungkook said smiling.

"Mine, you are mine." Taehyung said caressing his boyfriend face.

"Yes, yours, just yours." Jungkook said closing his eyes.

"Forever?"

"Forever."

Before Taehyung could say anything else, Jungkook shut him with a sweet kiss, sealing their promises to each other.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

Fact about me:

I hate chocolate, in fact I dislike all kind of sweets, which makes my friends wonder if I can still be classified as a girl, a 16 year old girl.

(edited)