Children: Part 7

The Meaning of Being a Mother

The Meaning of Being a Mother. ... A mother is a selfless, loving human who must sacrifice many of their wants and needs for the wants and needs of their children. A mother works hard to make sure their child is equipped with the knowledge, skills and abilities to make it as a competent human being.

Third person p.o.v:

In the Kim's household, inside a quiet room, woke up the oldest son, Kim Yeonjun, rubbing his eyes and yawning sleepily, he then looked beside him to see both of his parents still asleep.

Yeonjun kissed his father's cheek, his mother's cheek and tummy saying good morning to his little sisters, then carefully got up to not hurt his mama or the little ones.

Yeonjun quietly left the room, closing the door behind him, going downstairs to meet his grandma, as she was visiting them this week.

"Yeonjun-ah, you are up already?" Taelee asked looking at the little boy.

"Yes, I wanted to make mama pancakes before he wakes up."

"Aww, such a good boy you are. Do you want me to help?"

"No, I want to make them myself." Yeonjun said proudly.

Taelee just messed up his hair smiling, and told him she will watch him.

After awhile Taehyung woke up, looking beside him he realized Yeonjun was not here, and concluded that he is downstairs, he then looked at his beautiful husband and kissed his cheek softly, and got up quietly, afraid that he might wake Jungkook up, and a woke up kookie is not a calm kookie.

Taehyung walked downstairs smelling the beautiful scent of the fresh cooked pancakes, and noticing his son by the stove, making his heart almost stop.

"Yeonjun! What are you doing there?" Taehyung asked approaching the kid.

"Don't worry, I am here with him." Talee said, and Taehyung finally noticed her as well.

"Why didn't you wake up my little prince?" Taehyung said lifting Yeonjun up.

"You looked tired, mama and papa looked cute sleeping together so I didn't." Yeonjun said fidgeting.

"Well your mama woke me up at 2 am telling me to go buy him food and you know what did papa do?"

"What did papa do?" Yeonjun asked titling his head.

"Papa got up to buy mama what he wanted like a good husband but mostly because I didn't want my ass to be beaten."

Little flashback:

"Hyungie, hyungie, Taetae, baby, hubby." Jungkook called different nicknames but Taehyung didn't get up so until he said: "Kim Taehyung" making Taehyung get up immediately.