26

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

Next is Taehyung's parents.

Which was harder for both of them, since Jungkook never met them, and Taehyung haven't spoken to his father in 2 years or so.

Taehyung already told his mother that he will be coming, she was so happy, since her son will return home after a long time, so she prepared a nice meal and decorated the house, and put a big 'Welcome back' sign on the front door, then after finishing everything, she waited in the front of the house with a huge smile on her beautiful face.

After an hour of waiting without removing the small smile off her face, she finally saw a taxi stopping in front of the house, and her son came out of it.

It was the same as the day he left, she was standing in front of the house watching her son leave, without being able to do anything, as her son left with a distressed and betrayed look on his face.

But now he came back, looking even more handsome and built, with a happy look on his face, and most importantly with someone by his side.

Taehyung's mother couldn't her tears from spilling, as she saw her son approaching her with his cute boxy smile, so she ran to his side and hugged him tightly as if her life depended on that hug.

The mother, Yeonkook, who waited for her son to be back home, couldn't stop herself from kissing her son's face multiple times, then looking at his face, caressing it, and wiping the tears that are falling.

She looked at him, at how he grew up in those 2 years, he became taller, his hair got longer, he has a new mole on his face, his shoulders got wider, he really grew up.

Taehyung didn't think he will cry, he haven't cried for a long long time, but seeing his mom again did uncontrollable things to him, he talks to his mother but he hasn't seen her for over a year.

She didn't change at all, she is still the beautiful, the sweet woman he knew since he was born, the woman that accepted him, that loved him without asking for something in exchange, his beloved mother.

After the emotional reunion of the mother and son, they both remembered the forgotten lover, who is standing quietly at the back.

Yeonkook asked him to come close, Jungkook obliged and came with a shy smile on his face.

Yeonkook looked at him, smiling sweetly she played with his soft hair as she glanced at Taehyung and said: "Good pick, he is so lovely, you must be so lucky to have him."

"I am." Taehyung said smirking.

"If he ever does something to you, you come to me I will kick his soft ass for you."

"Hhh, ok, I will."

"Come inside, what are you waiting for?"

"Is he here?"

"No, he is still at work, he will come back in 2 hours."

"That's a relief, I still haven't prepared my heart enough."

"Well, you have to, because I want to see this beautiful kid more often. Oh, I forgot, what is your name sweetheart?"

"It's Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."

"What a pretty name for a pretty boy."

"Can you stop flirting with my boyfriend?"

"Who can stop with a handsome face like his? How did you get him to be your boyfriend? Jungkook, he didn't force you right, sweetie?"

"No, I love hyungie." Jungkook said blushing hard, and putting his head in his hands, hiding himself.

Taehyung smiled proudly at the answer and was about to comment how cute Jungkook is but.

"What a cutie, I could just eat you." Yeonkook said as she cooed so hard.

"Well, you can't, I am the only one who can, so back off." Taehyung said, snatching Jungkook from Yeonkook and hugging from behind, getting jealous of his own mother.

Yeonkook just sighed, and got inside the house, with Taehyung and Jungkook behind her.

As Yeonkook was closing the front door, after everyone got in, she grabbed Taehyung collar, and whispered: "Did you do it?"

"What?" Taehyung said blushing, acting like he didn't understand.

"You know what I am saying, don't try to act." Yeonkook said, not buying Taehyung's act.

"Well, no, not yet, I think it's still too early, I don't want to scare him off."

"Hyungie??!? Where are you?" Jungkook said as he noticed he is alone.

"I am here, I am coming." Taehyung said, as he escaped his mother.

"Will he be able to wait long?" Yeonkook wondered, as she looked at both of them.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)