19

Hey

Third person p

Third person p.o.v :

Jeonhyun and Taelee reached the house, after the doctor confirmed that nothing is wrong, and that Taelee should be more careful.

As they entered the house, they noticed the tv light in the dark living room, and when they went to check it out, they found the cutest thing ever for Taelee, and the most horrifying sight for Jeonhyun, Jungkook and Taehyung hugging, both of their faces close to each other, while they are sleeping peacefully.

Jeonhyun was about to snatch Jungkook away from Taehyung's grab, when Taelee stopped him and whispered to them:"You do that, you will sleep here tonight."

Defeated by his wife, Jeonhyun stepped away, as Taelee took pictures.

After being satisfied with the photos she took, Taelee decided to wake the boys, so they could sleep upstairs.

"Kookie, Taehyung, wake up." Taelee said repeatedly as she kept slightly shaking the boys.

After 5 minutes, finally one of them rose, and that was Taehyung, he looked around confused, but after few seconds he remembered he is Jungkook's house.

"What time is it?" Taehyung said scratching his head.

"It's 10:47 p.m." Taelee said, looking at her phone.

"I should go." Taehyung said, ready to get up.

"No no, no need. It's really late, you can stay over, just like last time." Taelee said with a soft tone.

"But I don't want to bother you Mrs Jeon, I will leave." Taehyung said, almost getting up if Jungkook didn't hold tighter on him.

"You aren't a bother, at all. Plus look, kookie likes you so much he doesn't want to let go of you, stay, not for me but for kookie." Taelee said, looking at Jungkook sleeping face then at Taehyung, smiling warmly.

"Alright." Taehyung said calmly, gazing at Jungkook.

"Great. Now all we need is for Jungkook to wake up so both of you can go upstairs, but unfortunately I know my son, once he sleeps he won't wake until at least five hours passes." Taelee said sighing.

"No problem, I can take him to his room." Taehyung said, lifting Jungkook up.

"No just leave him, I will call Jeonhyun to take him to his room, he must be heavy." Taelee said stopping Taehyung from moving.

"You don't have to trouble Mr Jeon, I can take Jungkook, and he is not heavy in fact he is really light." Taehyung said, going to the stairs.

Taelee wanted to stop Taehyung again, but he was already upstairs, so she give up on calling him and smiled to herself thinking how lucky her son is to have such a man.

Left alone in the living room, Taelee wondered where her husband was, because he knows she can't go upstairs alone so he should be here somewhere, suddenly she heard a chewing sound coming from the kitchen, she concluded that her husband was there.

Taelee entered the kitchen to find her husband, her husband that chewing on chocolate and strawberries while sulking like a baby, since he got scolded.

Taelee had no choice but to please the sulking man with kisses and hugs.

Back to Taehyung and Jungkook, Taehyung reached Jungkook's room, and opened the door with difficulty, then put Jungkook on the bed, deciding to change both of their clothes to pjs.

After getting Jungkook dressed he tucked him in the bed, then he changed his clothes and laid beside Jungkook.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's face then smiled and said: "I never thought I will be ever able to feel like this, you brought me joy that I didn't think I could have, I will probably never tell you this again, but I want to tell I like you, I like you so so much, more than I can afford."

After saying those words Taehyung closed his eyes, falling into deep slumber since he hasn't slept for almost two days.

Jungkook opened his eyes when he felt that his hyung finally fell asleep, he looked at his hyung smiling, then got closer to him, putting his arms around him, and after getting comfortable in his hyung's hold, he said with his face buried in Taehyung's chest:

"I like you too hyungie, I like you more than I can even admit."

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)