18

Hey

Third person p

Third person p.o.v :

Jungkook and Taehyung entered the house, after the car left the house.

"So, hyungie should we eat the strawberries?" Jungkook said walking to the kitchen.

"Sure, but can't we have something before it? I am quite hungry." Taehyung said, as the last thing he ate was yesterday's breakfast.

"Actually, me too." Jungkook said, rubbing his stomach, as he as well didn't eat anything since yesterday."What should I cook?" Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung.

"Nothing. I am the one cooking this time, since you cooked for me twice, it's my turn now." Taehyung said, taking Jungkook's hand and leading him to the living room. "So you just sit down, relax, and tell me what you want to eat."

Jungkook looked up at his hyung, ready to decline, when Taehyung gave him a stern look, they both had a staring contest for 15 seconds, with Taehyung winning in the end.

"We can just have ramen." Jungkook said, not wanting Taehyung to stand in the kitchen for long.

"Don't hold back, say what you really want." Taehyung said, with determination in his eyes.

" Tteokbokki ( hot and spicy rice cake) and Kimchi Jjigae (Spicy Kimchi Stew)." Jungkook said smiling, after thinking of the most delicious and easiest food to make.

"Those are the best dishes I know how to make, just sit and watch tv, and wait for the food to get ready." Taehyung said, going to the kitchen.

Taehyung didn't know the places of the things he will be using, he took 20 minutes to settle everything down and take out every ingredient he needs, and luckily he found everything.

After 50 minutes of Taehyung running around the kitchen, he finally finished preparing the food, the only thing left is the strawberries.

"Are you done, hyung?" Jungkook shouted from the living room.

"Almost, just need to put the food in the dishes." Taehyung said, washing the strawberries.

"I will help you then." Jungkook said getting up and going to the kitchen.

"I would have said no if I didn't need help, but I do, thank you kookie." Taehyung said smiling brightly st Jungkook.

"You're welcome, hyungie. It's my pleasure." Jungkook said, smiling back at Taehyung.

While Jungkook was putting the food in the plates, Taehyung was cutting the newly washed strawberries in a half and putting them in a plastic box.