20

🖋✒️🖋✒️🖋✒️🖋✒️🖋✒️🖋✒️🖋✒️

Third person p.o.v :

At 7:30 a.m, Taelee went to Jungkook's room, planning to wake the boys up, but seeing them asleep while hugging, looking so adorable, she couldn't bring her heart to do that, so she abandoned the idea, and let them sleep for another hour.

After 30 minutes, Taehyung woke up, his body waking up automatically since he always wakes up at that time.

He looked beside him, finding Jungkook near him, hugging his waist, he smiled moving Jungkook's hair from his face, so he can see him clearly.

He stared at him for a while, before his face started moving towards Jungkook's face, he didn't realize himself until he felt his lips touching something soft, which was cut short by the door opening.

"Oh, you are already awake." Taelee said getting inside the room.

"Yeah, I just woke up." Taehyung said, fixing himself and getting up from the bed.

"Then, could you wake Jungkook up too? I still need to wake Jeonhyun up and prepare breakfast. If he doesn't wake up, kiss his forehead, that always works." Taelee said, wanting to leave the two alone.

"Okay, no problem." Taehyung said smiling nervously.

"Great. By the way, you can use the bathroom to shower, I prepared some clothes for you earlier." Taelee said, leaving the room.

"Okay, thank you." Taehyung said, then collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily, feeling his heart beat fast.

"That was close, thank goodness it was Mrs Jeon, if it was Mr Jeon, ahh, I don't want to think about it." Taehyung said, getting up from the floor, and sitting on the bed.

"Kookie, baby, wake up." Taehyung said, caressing Jungkook's face.

"Hmm, no." Jungkook mumbled sleepily.

"Come on, you need to get up." Taehyung said, but that didn't work, so he thought about what Taelee said, he hesitated at first, but thought that this is his chance, so kissed Jungkook's forehead, once, twice, thrice.

As he continued kissing Jungkook's forehead, Jungkook's face became redder every kiss, until Jungkook finally made a noise.

"Okay, okay, I am up." Jungkook said, opening his eyes slowly, as he felt himself melting by Taehyung's kisses.

"Good, I am going to the bathroom to shower, when I come back, you better be up, okay?" Taehyung said, kissing Jungkook's forehead one more time, before leaving.

Jungkook nodded, then closed his eyes, thinking about what just happened.

He thought that his mama is the one that kissed him on the forehead, he thought that was a dream, that he dreamed of Taehyung kissing him, but it's reality.

He knows that kissing on the lips is something that happens between lovers, then why did Taehyung do that?

The only thing he knows that Taehyung's kisses feel so much different than his parents, they make him feel butterflies in his stomach, they make him melt.

"Jungkook!!" Taehyung screamed from the bathroom.

"I am up, I am up, I swear." Jungkook shouted back, getting up from the bed fast.

"It's not that, but good boy. Actually I need a towel, but I don't know where it is." Taehyung said, sticking his head out of the bathroom.

"Oh, they are in the closest in the corner." Jungkook said dazed, looking at Taehyung's wet hair, biceps, chest, basically looking at Taehyung's half naked body.

"Okay, thank you." Taehyung said smiling, then entered his head, closing the door.

"What is happening to me?" Jungkook wondered, laying on the bed.

He never felt this way seeing his father naked, seeing other man in the village naked, that didn't make his heart beat so fast, it didn't make him blush, so what is wrong?

Maybe he should ask his father, no he should ask his mother, she would tell him.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)