Children: Part 3

I am not that mean, the adoption plot was already in my mind so I put it, but I still mixed the two ideas :)

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung rushed Jungkook's side, looking at the crying kid beside his husband, he crouched down.

"Shh, it's okay, don't cry." Taehyung said caressing Yeonjun hair, and taking him off Jungkook.

"Mister, mister, we... we were talking.... and....and." Yeonjun couldn't finish, as he broke down crying loudly, which made Amy rush to them.

"What's wrong?!" Amy asked, hugging Yeonjun to calm him down, then looking at the worried Taehyung, and the fainted Jungkook.

"I don't know, he suddenly fainted, I need to take him to the hospital." Taehyung said as he lifted Jungkook up, carrying him.

"Yes of course." Amy said, looking at the leaving figure of Taehyung.

"Amy-noona, I...... I didn't do anything, I swear, it wasn't me, I promise to be a good boy, don't throw me out please." Yeonjun said, crying his heart out.

"Shh, baby, nobody is going to throw you out, I am here with you, okay? Don't cry, your tears are so precious." Amy said hugging Yeonjun in her arms, as he slowly calmed down and went to sleep.

Taehyung reached the hospital and now he is in the waiting room, as the doctor was checking on Jungkook.

Taehyung was nervous, terrified of what could be wrong with his life partner.

All kind of bad thoughts entered his mind, maybe Jungkook has a disease that cannot be cured, maybe he is going to die and leave him alone, all of this scenario made Taehyung shake in fear of losing his other half.

"Mr Kim?" A nurse asked, as she walked in the waiting room.

"Yes, that's me." Taehyung said, immediately getting up.

"The doctor is calling for you, your husband is awake." The nurse said, leading him to the doctor's office.

"Is he okay? What was wrong with him?" Taehyung said as he followed the nurse.

"You will hear everything from the doctor, go ahead." The nurse said with a little smile.

'Why is she smiling?' Taehyung thought entering the doctor's office.

"Hello, Mr Kim." The doctor said smiling.

"Hell, where is my husband?" Taehyung asked, looking around.