Book one: Chapter seven.

Luigi's POV

I had the moment of my life yesterday, chuckling within me and out loud when no one was around. I was bored already with the work at the office and decided to call Claudine over though it was my first official day at the office.

Let's just say, I used Claudine to get to Ann, to piss her off since she's decided to remained unmoved by all my antics to get her to leave.

I sent her to the mall to get me a specific chocolate and wine, refusing to give her money for a cab afterwards. I didn't miss the slight anger in her eyes which she quickly covered up and went out to do my bidding.

Claudine came over, looking like a seductress, a modern Cleopatra, wearing a see through dress which accentuated her curves. Her bright red thong was on full display in her dress, making it hard for me to concentrate.

I had no intentions of laying my hands on her right here in my office, maybe somewhere but not here and not today. I've had enough of her for today. She got on my laps, trying all her seduction skills on me to get me to...you know to do that thing to her.

I was so relieved when Deandra knocked and entered the office. Releasing me from the temptation I was in. Claudine sized her up, looking all jealous at her as Deandra handed me the gift. I laughed within me, I seriously can't fathom this insecurity of girls around each other. In her case it's useless, my assistant can't be compared to her. Claudine is more classy and appealing than her and I don't get this unnecessary jealousy and come to think of it, is she getting clingy and possessive already? If she is then I'm going to put her on the first flight out of my life, that's why I don't do relationships.

I can't combine a clingy friend with benefit and work lest they distract me now that I'm boss over here. To annoy Deandra, I kissed Claudine who welcomed my lips on hers gleefully. It infuriated me the more, here I am trying to annoy her only to do something I never want to do.

Deandra, yes that's how I call her. I can't bring myself to call her Zuri, it reminds me of my crush at Paris's church who I need to go look for. She looked at us, disgusted with what we were doing, more like what Claudine was doing . She walked out of my office making gaging noises. Were we that gross kissing in front of her?

Like she can do it better. I got Claudine off my lap, whispering to her to give me her thong. I lied it was very sexy and I needed it to remind me of her.

It took everything in me not to nauseate taking it for her. I know we did the deed this morning, then I was in the mood for it but now, no I'm not and she's getting clingy too. That's a total turn off for me. "Why don't I see you off, I have an important meeting right now." I lied again to get her out of my office and if possible out of my life.

She reluctantly agreed, telling me she will see me tonight and I should keep my door, open. Like I will, I didn't. I escorted her out impatiently, I couldn't wait to try my next antic on Deandra.

"Dispose off this." She was being her laptop doing God knows what. I was tempted to see what got her so glued to the laptop she didn't raise her head to acknowledge us when we were going out.

This time around, I got the reaction I wanted. Her face was contorted in disgust, staring at the thong I intentionally threw on her table. She then looked at me with a pissed face. I gave her a smug smile and walked away to my office. Mission accomplished, congratulations Luigi on your first success!

That wasn't all what I had for her for yesterday. I called her into my office and made her clean the wine I splashed on purpose on the wall and poured on the floor. Later sending her to get me food and when I was fed up, I made her sort through out files. Demanding for a particular file I knew was useless but she didn't.

She did everything without grudge. By this time I was tired and needed to get home for a relaxing bath.  I asked her how she was going to get home row which she replied, the bus.

I honestly felt bad for her keeping her in the office this late so I offered to drive her home. She was stunned but agreed to riding with me.

We were at a junction I have no idea off and decided to dump her here. You know just to mess with her one last time for the day.

There was a look of fear on her face that got me alarmed but then I was already on my way and was too lazy to get back to her. I drove away yesterday feeling bad within me for dumping her there at that time of the day when it was because of me that she was going home that late.

I intend on making amends indirectly to her today. Surprisingly, she came to work earlier than yesterday and had already sent my cup of expression to my desk before I even got to ask.

Espresso isn't my favorite, I had to make do with that yesterday and she now thinks it's my first. I shook my head at the memories of yesterday, going back to the papers before me. I have to wrap up this deal and move on to the next, to achieve that I need to set up a lunch meeting with Mr Takahashi this afternoon.

I dialed Deandra's office phone and she picked up on the first ring. "Fix a reservation for two at the Japanese restaurant downtown for Mr Takahashi and I."

"Okay sir, anything else?"

"Yeah get into my office." I want to dictate an email for her to send to our latest client and also make her brief me on the goals for this month. My father forgot to do so and is now sipping on a martini with my mother at one of our beach houses in Greece. He wanted badly to go vacation with my mother that was why he was in hurry to get me to take over with the excuse of proving my efficiency.

"I'm ready sir." Deandra stood in front of me. Unconsciously, I assessed her appearance. Was I blind all those times I came here and yesterday not to see how thick and great her body is? I must have been blinded by my arrogance all this while.

She was in a skirt and a turtle neck top with a blazer. The skirt was so tight, it highlighted and accentuated her killer curves. Forget Claudine's body, hers is thick and more appealing. Deandra cleared her throat, shifting uncomfortably under my assessing eyes. "You told me to come in here, sir."

"Yes, write this dictation and email it to Chopra engineering." I dictated my wish to her. She was so efficient she finished in minutes, ready for my next task. "What are the goals for this month?"

"They're many, so which of them sir ? In terms of administration, productivity or what?"

"All."