Book three: Chapter twenty

Zuri's POV

Shifting slightly and turning to my side after fluttering my eyes open, I was met with Lui's handsome face beside me. He was looking so peaceful and relaxed as he slept on his side with one hand wrapped around me and the other serving as my pillow.

As I stared at him, admiring my husband, I flickered my eyes to his chest which was exposed, covered with hickeys that I'm still processing I gave him. Scenarios of our first time began playing in my head, I smiled biting my lips and covered my face with my hands as if he will see me blushing.

Last night was wild, very, very wild. I had always imagined how my first time on my wedding night will be like with Lui, heavenly and he met my expectations and even more.

Since it was something new, I was at loss but Lui was there with me all through out. I can still hear his concerned voice as he spoke to me making sure I was comfortable, staring at me like I was the most dainty angel ever while he pleasured me in many ways that sent me on cloud nine. I was both euphoric and delirious as I had the best night of my life, I enjoyed every bit of it not caring if he has done that with other girls, they aren't in his life for a reason. The reason being they never meant anything to him and I'm the one he chose, the only one he wanted, they might have had a piece of what I had last night but I'm going to have it forever, meaning it's mine—they only borrowed it lmao.

Even in my daze, I knew it was bonding us in a very unique way. I wasn't just myself now, Lui and I have been connected not just molded into one body but one soul and heart too till eternity.The emotions I felt last night are feelings I'd never give anything for, I'll cherish them and our bonding moments last night till forever.

You can imagine the warm feeling in my heart, the butterflies and all that during and after he released, falling to my side. We shared a passionate kiss, confessing our love for each other again and again till he carried me bridal style to the bathroom where we showered, our first bath together. It was as romantic as the setting in our room, afterwards, we went back to bed wearing nothing but one of the bridal lace thongs with my new name sewn on them, that Lui helped me into because I was too exhausted and sore to do anything else. We cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms, wearing happy smiles on our faces.

Lui stirring in his sleep made me shut my eyes slightly as if I was sleeping so he doesn't catch me staring. I'm still shy and embarrassed from last night, it was the best..so heavenly and mind blowing and yeah we made love, nude with our bodies flushed against each others as we shared the most intimate thing in the world yet I'm shy, it was a new experience and my first being seen butt naked by a male specie..uhm well except my dad. Thinking about this, I wonder how I'll pass this day beside Lui after what we did, I know I'm going to blush harder and behave weirdly.

When I was sure he was asleep, I kissed him and I pulled the covers from my leg then climbed out of bed which was still scattered with rose petals. As I did, I felt a sharp pain welcome me in between my legs which was to be expected cause one..it was my first time, two, let's just say my husband is blessed in that department and three, we went on for hours amidst breaks. I sighed then giggled, telling myself and knowing imma get used to it because after what I experienced last night...girl I'm hooked onto it like crack, forever.

Walking on the rose scattered floor, I blew out all the scented candles Lui had lit after laying me on the bed and headed to the bathroom. As I did, I remembered the romantic music from last night was still playing. I had this urge to turn it off but I suppressed it and slide out of the panties, tossing it into a laundry basket I saw.

I brushed my teeth before taking a piss and when I was done, I moved to stand in front of the body length mirror in the bathroom to check my body out. Staring at it for sometime, could it be just my eyes or what cause I noticed my boobs had enlarged a little and has become firmer. Aside that, my whole body was adorned with hickeys like a piece of clothing, my chest, boobs, stomach, thighs and arms all had the signature reddish spots on them and the glow I could see made smile. Seeing them is making me feel some type, wait not bad though, I feel happier, light and care free and also stronger than ever intense feelings within me especially my heart, seeing I've been marked by my boo boo.